What's new

Voting PTI means bringing PPPP back in power

N league sleeping with PPP in punjab is what suddenly made PTI go from being party of 1 men army to default opposition. By the time PPP realised this they were rooted out of punjab.

Yes PPP and N won seats because Musharraf got unpopular by 2008 for various reasons. But they forgot no matter what there is always room for opposition unless its Sindh.

Sindh election is waste of taxes, results are already known. MQM and PPP will win majority of seats by huge margin playing ethnic card. In some seats Bilawal doesn't even have any opposing candidate which is a joke. KP and Punjab is where real election will take place.

From your explanation it seems NO one wants niya Pakistan in Sindh and yet PTI is busy criticizing Punjabis and Punjabis alone.

Well, I think in up coming GE 2018 with the "help" of "boys"
PTI + PPPP + Independents will make Fed. Govt. and SMQ would b next PM. So, yes voting PTI or PPPP or independent make no difference.

Champoo Usi should make a thread about why Kalsoom Nawaz is having
treatment in London when her party has been in power for 30 years.
They couldn't build 1 international standard Hospital in Pakistan where
this Sharif family can get treatment.

From your explanation it seems NO one wants niya Pakistan in Sindh and yet PTI is busy criticizing Punjabis and Punjabis alone.

Dynamics are not same. In punjab these politicians are not bound by party ideology but ticket. Today PTI member from Mandi Bahaudin joined PPP because PTI gave ticket to ex-PPP Afzal Gondal instead of him.

In Sindh if PPP doesn't give you ticket, you are out of luck. If MQM doesn't give you ticket then you will not get it from PPP either being muhajir and vice versa.

PTI will do much better in 2018 in punjab for a simple fact that its main opposition by default now. In 2013 vote was still divided between different opposition parties.

Does it mean he gets paid three times as much for three different login id's? Or is it total words per post regardless? Or is it posts per week?

I'm curious to know how the trolls get paid.

May God treat the supporters of Nawaz Shareef exactly like He will treat Nawaz Sharif in this world and the next. In the Qur'an God says that those who steal from the orphans are filling their stomachs with fire. I wonder how many orphans there are in Pakistan who were deprived of their rights under ~30+ years of PMLN rule.
Near elections, they are getting paid much higher by RAW and other anti-Pakistan elements to support the traitor harami...

PTI + PPPP + Independents will make Fed. Govt. and SMQ would b next PM. So, yes voting PTI or PPPP or independent make no difference.
In this elections voters will be confused plus handful of new players are in place like tehrik e Labik which will be used as leverage when creating collation GOVT. It would have been much better that we have a technocrate setup instead of these time of waste elections. I am seeing another five years going in vain...

Yes this is reality, I mean for pti worshipers or paid goons, accuse as much as u can,but this is ground reality..
Pti have only 13 seats, so for legislation the natural partner for pti is, zardari's pppp just like in senate elections, in recent past.
I mean one can understand the desperation, its immense:-).
Jis sach ka samna yeh ahmaq khawab may bhi kernay say dartay han us ko publicly bol dia jaey tu takleef tu ho gi. But let them be.
Cult followers ki apni hi dunya ha, so mast rehnay do.
Aur paid goons ki nokri ha, halal kernay do....:-):-):-):-)

Dynamics are not same. In punjab these politicians are not bound by party ideology but ticket. Today PTI member from Mandi Bahaudin joined PPP because PTI gave ticket to ex-PPP Afzal Gondal instead of him.

In Sindh if PPP doesn't give you ticket, you are out of luck. If MQM doesn't give you ticket then you will not get it from PPP either being muhajir and vice versa.

PTI will do much better in 2018 in punjab for a simple fact that its main opposition by default now. In 2013 vote was still divided between different opposition parties.

In short PTI is co-operating with MQM and PPP in Sindh and PPP is co-operating with PTI in Punjab.

If a Bill transmitted to the other House is not passed within 90 days or a bill sent to the other House with amendments is not passed by that House with such amendments, the Bill, at the request of House in which it originated, shall be considered in joint sitting where it can be passed by simple majority.

http://www.senate.gov.pk/en/legislation.php?id=-1&catid=3&cattitle=Legislation

Yehi tou kia hai aaj tak.. hamari sada loh awam ko gumrah kia jata raha hai..

In short PTI is co-operating with MQM and PPP in Sindh and PPP is co-operating with PTI in Punjab.
Absolutely, just wait, things will be more clear in coming days
If a Bill transmitted to the other House is not passed within 90 days or a bill sent to the other House with amendments is not passed by that House with such amendments, the Bill, at the request of House in which it originated, shall be considered in joint sitting where it can be passed by simple majority.

http://www.senate.gov.pk/en/legislation.php?id=-1&catid=3&cattitle=Legislation

Yehi tou kia hai aaj tak.. hamari sada loh awam ko gumrah kia jata raha hai..
In a joint session simple majority means more votes than votes in opposition, so again pti cant affoard to leave pppp out and face oppositipn by PMLN + PPPP + JUI/MMA during legislation.

Is there not a single group of people in the higher echelons of power in Pakistan who gives a damn about the political situation there?

In a joint session simple majority means more votes than votes in opposition, so again pti cant affoard to leave pppp out and face oppositipn by PMLN + PPPP + JUI/MMA during legislation.

That's a different matter.. we will analyse the situation when it comes to that.. We still don't know which party will gain majority in NA.

Anyway, tell the professor that he should give complete education to his party's supporters.

PMLN enjoyed covert support of PPP and MQM during its last tenure.. what's the big deal? PTI is playing PMLN's game..

Funny There is talk that tooi wal and peepee will forge governance!!

Even funnier that tooi party is now begging people not to vote PTI because it will have to get support of PPP to pass bills.. lolll

kia bura waqt aaya hai party ke upar.. bheek mangnay par aagaey hain..
Even funnier who was preventing zardari gov from collapsing? who was supporting tooi party from collapse?

Hadh hai jhoot ki.

Back
Top Bottom