What's new

WAR CRIME TRIAL: Former Jamaat-e-Islami chief Ghulam Azam verdict Monday

"Secularists, anti-Islam bloggers, and communists out. Stability of the country will be maintained if these idiots are gone" - Taliban rule - pure Islamic rule - right?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ulam-azam-verdict-monday-3.html#ixzz2Z7baweaX
Separation from bharoti brahmins was for Muslims Bengal. Secularists, anti-Islam bloggers, and communists out. Stability of the country will be maintained if these idiots are gone

bro, all the witnesses heard from mama chacha boner bandhobi and stuff. Some dont even know our independence day and claim to have seen kader mollah. Golam azam was given 90 years after seeing newspapers which say that he was supporter of Pak army. This kangaroo ict probably means international clown tent. I love it how idiots in my fb newsfeed are saying that golam azam should have been hanged. People seem to have no idea how law works. Coincidentally all of them are Dailystar fags

"Secularists, anti-Islam bloggers, and communists out. Stability of the country will be maintained if these idiots are gone" - Taliban rule - pure Islamic rule - right?

how did you equate it with taliban? laws against hate speech and treason is everywhere. if they are implemented correctly, all the three would vanish. But you will once again compare taliban with it. Bharoti iq. must be genetics

Same gene pool that you share - right. It will be great for Indian right wingers if Bangladesh starts killing and exiling non Muslims or not enough Muslims. So carry on. But it is not going to happen any time soon. What do you wish to do then?
how did you equate it with taliban? laws against hate speech and treason is everywhere. if they are implemented correctly, all the three would vanish. But you will once again compare taliban with it. Bharoti iq. must be genetics

Ninety years for a 91 year old man!:woot:

Dis are absolute trolling (judiciary style):rofl:

By the way, hartal tomorrow by both the Shahbagis and the JI.

Expect plenty of live action!:tup:

Stay tuned.

As I said yesterday, he would not be given death sentence

What do you think is the reason?

992816_353456744757546_119312602_n.jpg

Stay tuned.

What do think is the reason?

Probably 5 already died today.

wonder if he will survive for 9 years..

no balls. literally as well

Maybe!

None of them had been executed. I think that it is pretty inhumane to hang a very old man like Gulam.

Though something tells me that this are part of a game-plan.

I am suspicious of unwarranted third party involvement in this as well.

The sad part is that we are seeing extremists on both sides of the spectrum who are not helping the country one bit.

Sure, Bangladesh is obliged to follow the ICC Conventions. Countries can express their opinions. But, the trial will be for Bangladeshi interests and nobody else's.

Stay tuned.

What do you think is the reason?

You may remember few months ago Turkey's Erdogan requested BD govt not to award death sentence to Golam Azam. Though all the proceedings of Azam trial had been over like 3 months ago, ICT chose not to declare the verdict until it's Ramadhan when you know people esp pleasure loving Shahbagis are unlikely to mass protest against a 'too lenient' punishment. I think BAL govt had to honor Turkey premier's request. Just a guess-work..

wonder if he will survive for 9 years..

He probably won't survive nine months....

You may remember few months ago Turkey's Erdogan requested BD govt not to award death sentence to Golam Azam. Though all the proceedings of Azam trial had been over like 3 months ago, ICT chose not to declare the verdict until it's Ramadhan when you know people esp pleasure loving Shahbagis are unlikely to mass protest against a 'too lenient' punishment. I think BAL govt had to honor Turkey premier's request. Just a guess-work..

How does Turkey's opinion matter on this or for Bangladesh for that matter? It's just their opinion!

This country is heading toward a very dangerous and steep ideological divide. More so than BAL-BNP!

And we'd be the ones paying the price!

They must be stopped.

Maybe!

None of them had been executed. I think that it is pretty inhumane to hang a very old man like Gulam.

Though something tells me that this are part of a game-plan.

I am suspicious of unwarranted third party involvement in this as well.

The sad part is that we are seeing extremists on both sides of the spectrum who are not helping the country one bit.

Sure, Bangladesh is obliged to follow the ICC Conventions. Countries can express their opinions. But, the trial will be for Bangladeshi interests and nobody else's.
Well rumours were afloat that BAL wanted to get Jamat out of the alliance, crippling any opposition power as BNP has no muscles.This would have assured their staying in power. But it probably escalated to epic proportions. That probably failed badly if true. And if by any chance even one of them is on the verge of execution, i predict loads of bloodshed. Anyway the thing is that this tribunal should not be taken seriously. It has been proving itself to be a joke for quite a while now. This whole drama is ruining the reputation of the country as well as hampering the growth. Hopefully the next govt finds the culprits and punish them for treason and conspiring against the state to make it unstable. Dalals out

Well rumours were afloat that BAL wanted to get Jamat out of the alliance, crippling any opposition power as BNP has no muscles.This would have assured their staying in power. But it probably escalated to epic proportions. That probably failed badly if true. And if by any chance even one of them is on the verge of execution, i predict loads of bloodshed. Anyway the thing is that this tribunal should not be taken seriously. It has been proving itself to be a joke for quite a while now. This whole drama is ruining the reputation of the country as well as hampering the growth. Hopefully the next govt finds the culprits and punish them for treason and conspiring against the state to make it unstable. Dalals out

I have come to think that this country has too many jobless opportunists like Imran H Sarkar and those HeI boys.

Most folks here don't give a damn about the trial.

I have come to think that this country has too many jobless opportunists like Imran H Sarkar and those HeI boys.

Most folks here don't give a damn about the trial.

never heard any of em do any good for the country. fake nationalism at its best. But i am glad hei came by. wouldn't want shahbagi infested BD. what alternatives did we have left after the biryani party?

Back
Top Bottom