What's new

War game suggests Chinese invasion of Taiwan would fail at a huge cost to US, Chinese and Taiwanese militaries

What makes you think any attacking force would not prioritize on taking out China's ballistic missile usage and production capabilities?

With what? how would Taiwan/USA will take out the DF-26 in the first place; care to explain?

Which is easier? taking out a mobile launched missile vs taking out an air base?

With what? how would Taiwan/USA will take out the DF-26 in the first place; care to explain?

Which is easier? taking out a mobile launched missile vs taking out an air base?
Oh I don't know probably the tens of thousands of cruise missiles the west has, many of which are stealthy? American hypersonic missiles? B21 raiders?

Taking out a missile factory/storage is kinda easy.

Oh I don't know probably the tens of thousands of cruise missiles the west has, many of which are stealthy? American hypersonic missiles? B21 raiders?

Taking out a missile factory/storage is kinda easy.

You should know the scenario if you challenge someone. Otherwise sound no IQ.

Once the factory/storage blown, there will be hundred missiles launched to destroy your airbase.

You should know the scenario if you challenge someone. Otherwise sound no IQ.

Once the factory/storage blown, there will be hundred missiles launched to destroy your airbase.
There will be hundreds of missiles and then none left.

Russia had way more precision guided ballistic missiles flying at Ukrainian airbases from much closer range, which didn't have air defenses capable of intercepting such missiles, and still did not manage to take out the Ukranian air force.

You think China would stand a chance using ballistic missiles against a much bigger enemy, stationed across much more land, with way more air defenses and way more alert time?

There will be hundreds of missiles and then none left.

Russia had way more precision guided ballistic missiles flying at Ukrainian airbases from much closer range, which didn't have air defenses capable of intercepting such missiles, and still did not manage to take out the Ukranian air force.

You think China would stand a chance using ballistic missiles against a much bigger enemy, stationed across much more land, with way more air defenses and way more alert time?

Who said Russia had way more precision guided missile than China?

Because Russia want to capture Ukraine, and Russia is weaker than China.

To make Japan and SK to become like current Ukraine will be enough for China.

Do you think US would stand a chance to destroy and occupy China?
IF Ukraine still can withstand Russia then why China can't withstand against US? China is much bigger and much stronger than Ukraine.

Last edited:
The US will not fight in the eastern teatre.. PERIOD... They will not waste a bullet there mark my words..

They will simply not engage China on the eastern teatre and the Taiwan battle is all but lost defacto to China already..

The US once it defeats Russia it will attempt to fight china in the future thru Russia and Mongolia that is the route they will come from and also their best bet at having equal toe to toe war with china is from the western side of China...

You can't realistically fight or beat 1.4 billion chinese armed to the teeth from the eastern teatre it is unrealistic and unfeasible..

But the Americans will likely try to gather allies once Russia conquered and Alaska-far east connection will make it easy route including having direct access to Europe will mean that a direct conventional conflict is possible..

The US itself can't beat China in all truthfulness as China is atleast 4 times stronger if it is 1v1 but the Americans will need allies and plenty of cannon fodders Nations in order to be able to defeat the chinese on china's western teatre

Last edited:
China wish Japan will join the fight, so Japan can finally meet the Xiongnu fate.

First Island Chain is a China's swimming pool. Any Jap or US asset there is going to be exterminated.

Last edited:
China wish Japan will join the fight, so Japan can finally meet the Xiongnu fate.

First Island China is a China's swimming pool. Any Jap or US asset there is going to be exterminated.

Wasn't Xiongnu turn out to become Mongolia?

:rofl:

Show me the fotos of Murica winning the wars fought against Grenada and Nicaragua and Panama

:enjoy::enjoy:

Let me give you standing ovation for those glorious victories
I already told you -- The US 'lost' every war since WW II. The US military is the THE WORST in the world since then. What more do you want ?

Assumptions by CSIS need to be re-examined and the simulations run again. Japan is essential to the defense of Taiwan, so diplomatic overtures by the U.S. and China will be crucial to swaying Japan. A lot may come down to ASW.

The narrator of the following video is himself a Taiwanese Australian if I’m not mistaken.

Acgualky the US stop them from acquifing weapons few decades ago, not China. Else they will be a nuclear power today. So thank the US
True but not true. Why American stop them? Because they knew China would attack Taiwan no matter what caused.

Chinese invasion of Taiwan would fail at a huge cost to US, Chinese and Taiwanese militaries
except for the fact that China has no intention of ever invading Taiwan, question of USA winning at a great cost does not arise.

nothing is happening unless the USA somehow manages to trick china like it did sadman hossein of Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom