What's new

War games suggest the US will lose fast if it confronts China over Taiwan

He can joke about giving India the moon, but the problem is do Indians really expect the moon from him? your brainless bunch.
Founding father of a nation "joking" about selling his country women as cattle to their former colonial master. Sounds more like century of humiliation hangover

Founding father of a nation "joking" about selling his country women as cattle to their former colonial master. Sounds more like century of humiliation hangover
It's a bad joke, if true. I agree, but it's not verfiable so far, Mao made many rosy jokes which I believe are bad taste, Mao himself admitted that he was just a farmer and not very refined, but do you think anyone there was really serious about those jokes besides brainless Indians?

So yeah we ran simulations in commercially available Arma 3 and Regimets. We won in a simulated environment under our own set conditions.

We can do this irl too.

Chinese love being slaves. Right from the time of the Emperors to the current Xi. They are incapable of any revolt or standing up to their oppressors. The Chinese emperors, Japs, Brits, Mao and now Xi. They love being oppressed. 1000 years of slave mentality.

Mao just legalised what the Japs did. Both acts deplorable.

And now, let the triggering begin! Am out of here!

Chinese love being slaves. Right from the time of the Emperors to the current Xi. They are incapable of any revolt or standing up to their oppressors. The Chinese emperors, Japs, Brits, Mao and now Xi. They love being oppressed. 1000 years of slave mentality.

Mao just legalised what the Japs did. Both acts deplorable.

And now, let the triggering begin! Am out of here!
Speaking of being slaves, no other nations experienced it longer time than India, the whole India's history is about being conquered and enslaved by different masters. Indians are time tested highly professional slaves in the whole human race.

5055.jpg

Last edited:
What this mean is that the PLA must copy exactly the conditions inside the exercise to secure victory.

Speaking of being slaves, no other nations experienced it longer time than India, the whole India's history is about being conquered and enslaved by different masters. Indians are time tested highly professional slaves in the whole human race.

5055.jpg

We fought and sent them away. You lot have been still enslaved. Not to mention what Mao and the Japs did. Still venerating someone like Mao. Only enslaved people like the Chinese can do it. Committed genocide on your people, tried selling your women to the Americans. Yet you still venerate him. Shows who is indoctrinated and enslaved.

Enjoy being forever slaves!!!!

1653465112900.png

Last edited:
We fought and sent them away. You lot have been still enslaved. Not to mention what Mao and the Japs did. Still venerating someone like Mao. Only enslaved people like the Chinese can do it. Committed genocide on your people, tried selling your women to the Americans. Yet you still venerate him. Shows who is indoctrinated and enslaved.

Enjoy being forever slaves!!!!
Lol, enslaved by who? our own people? you enjoy being stuck in a underdevloped shithole and we are about becoming a high income country, genociding our own people? life expectancy in China last year overtook US already, how about India's?

Lol, enslaved by who? our own people? you enjoy being stuck in a underdevloped shithole and we are about becoming a high income country, genociding our own people? life expectancy in China last year overtook US already, how about India's?

Aah yes, you are happy your own people sold your women and killed your own people and you will get into whataboutery

So do you agree Mao killed your people? And he tried to sell your women?
1653465303244.png

Thread 'Xinjiang Police Files'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/xinjiang-police-files.743124/

Real face of Chinese
Honestly and I am not joking here. The PA and its sister arms handled Pakistan far better than the commies under Mao. The human price paid to get where they are is not worth it. South Asia will grow slowly, but more humanely because of dissent. It will take time but I hope we (SL, BD, PK and IN) develop is a more humane way over the next 50 years.

Last edited:
Aah yes, you are happy your own people sold your women and killed your own people and you will get into whataboutery

So do you agree Mao killed your people? And he tried to sell your women?
View attachment 847617

Honestly and I am not joking here. The PA and its sister arms handled Pakistan far better than the commies under Mao. The human price paid to get where they are is not worth it. South Asia will grow slowly, but more humanely because of dissent. It will take time but I hope we (SL, BD, PK) develop is a more humane way over the next 50 years.
LOL , Make more pictures to get your point, so pathetic...

LOL , Make more pictures to get your point, so pathetic...
See you dont have the guts to even reply that these happened. You are so scared of being put in jail.

I dare you. Say that Mao commited the mass killings of Chinese. I dare you to write this.

Why I have to say something which never happened? do you believe I will lie like you always do?

You already believe in lies. Slaves will always believe what their masters tell them. What you are scared of is the truth.

Accept it. Mao killed your people. Mao tried selling your women. Internalize it. Accept it.

You already believe in lies. Slaves will always believe what their masters tell them. What you are scared of is the truth.

Accept it. Mao killed your people. Mao tried selling your women. Internalize it. Accept it.
That is you, You Indians are born slaves and lie spreaders, it's in your genes.

Back
Top Bottom