What's new

War games suggest the US will lose fast if it confronts China over Taiwan

That is you, You Indians are born slaves and lie spreaders, it's in your genes.

See here is the thing, I can without fear say on this forum that we will investigate what yyou are saying.

But, I dare you to say, that you will investigate Mao's genocidal reign and his offer to sell your women. Do you have the guts to say this? If no, you are the slave!

See here is the thing, I can without fear say on this forum that we will investigate what yyou are saying.

But, I dare you to say, that you will investigate Mao's genocidal reign and his offer to sell your women. Do you have the guts to say this? If no, you are the slave!
Mao was a controviseral figure in the Chinese history and actually now the government tries to discourage people from glorify Mao, I guess ignorant Indians never got a chance to know this, several Chinese celebritiies openly ridiculed Mao and became popular on the Chinese social media, I guess Indians also don't know it, you Indians only eat whatever crap your western masters feed you and never grow any brains.

It precedes that, long before sweat shops for West existed. The founding father of PRC was engaging sycophantic behavior towards to USA leadership

Mao offered 10m women for trade with US

Even before that there were treated like muck from the colonial days
Chinese Exclusion Act

Yet like a piece of gum stuck on shoe sole they never seem to let their urge for American acceptance
Why you try so hard with repeating comments? I have read your anti-china comments so many time with exact the same comments over and over. Is that the best you can do? No originality at all? I presume until the day you die you will keep repeating those same comments over and over again by lacking intelligence and originality?

Afraid to say I am neither shocked nor surprised.
I got breaking news for you: His comments are the same repeating comments over and over again with no JUICE of originality at all.
ITS B-0-R-I-N-G
Where have you been all this time when he sprouts the same comments over and over again? For someone who has been so long on this forum like you, dont tell me you didnt see your fellow endian brother sprout the same comments over and over again?

You already believe in lies. Slaves will always believe what their masters tell them. What you are scared of is the truth.

Accept it. Mao killed your people. Mao tried selling your women. Internalize it. Accept it.
Do you accept india is killing it muslims right and left?

Mao was a controviseral figure in the Chinese history and actually now the government tries to discourage people from glorify Mao, I guess ignorant Indians never got a chance to know this, several Chinese celebritiies openly ridiculed Mao and became popular on the Chinese social media, I guess Indians also don't know it, you Indians only eat whatever crap your western masters feed you and never grow any brains.

So you agree Mao commited genocide on your people and tried selling your women to other countries. Thank you. I wanted to accept that truth. Now that you have, we are on the same page on this.

Do you accept india is killing it muslims right and left?

No, I don't. The State does not do it. Acts of violence by any side is liable to be taken to court and punished.

On the other hand, what China does to its Muslims is genocide. Pure and simple. That is state sponsored.

So you agree Mao commited genocide on your people and tried selling your women to other countries. Thank you. I wanted to accept that truth. Now that you have, we are on the same page on this.
Why part of your Indian brain tells you it?

You already believe in lies. Slaves will always believe what their masters tell them. What you are scared of is the truth.

Accept it. Mao killed your people. Mao tried selling your women. Internalize it. Accept it.
Time this entity be put to sleep where sun and moon not shine and cockroaches roam

Aah. So yo are saying, Mao is being reduced in importance by the Chinese government? Why? What did he do that was controversial?
Every past leaders had some controverial legacy and Mao was not an exception, what part of your brain interpreted it as what you claimed?

Every past leaders had some controverial legacy and Mao was not an exception, what part of your brain interpreted it as what you claimed?
What did he do that was controversial? Was it genociding your people or was it attempting to sell your women? Why don't you state it? Or are you too scared to state it?

Why you try so hard with repeating comments? I have read your anti-china comments so many time with exact the same comments over and over. Is that the best you can do? No originality at all? I presume until the day you die you will keep repeating those same comments over and over again by lacking intelligence and originality?
why elect leaders who make such stupid comments ? sorry I realize you do not get to choose your leaders

why elect leaders who make such stupid comments ? sorry I realize you do not get to choose your leaders

Your English sucks. Btw i elected Mark Rutte as my prime minister since he is pragmatic, so i dont know why people like you keep bringing Mao. Short on ideas/originality? Or maybe you have Mao fetish or secretly adore Mao so much? Either way its so sad...

:pleasantry:

There was a war game actually played that resulted in victory for USA in the fight against China for Taiwan.:D

In that game, USA used weapon systems that they do not have, or even hope to have.:enjoy:
And have lots and lots and lots of them.
As east as USA printing of money. :D

And USA obtained resounding victory over China. :yay:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY USA IN THAT GREAT VICTORY OVER CHINA

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom