What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

Pak made a big mistake not killing Indian Army Chief and only bombing
empty fields. They also let Abhinandan go as a gesture of peace wtf.

Pak Gov and Military needs to understand Modi does not want peace, he
wants a good beating.

Let's calm down. We won't be able to fight for longer then 300 hours before we run out of money. Yes, wars cost money. Instead I wish if Pakistani's showed their loyalty by paying taxes, getting modern education and building a potent economy. Wars are won in universities. Why do you think USA and Russia can make F-32 Raptor or Sukhoi-52 stealth fighters. Because their young boys and girls went to science universities 10,20,30 years ago and now are scientific power that makes these deadly instruments of war.

Our people go in droves to madaris, or don't bother with any modern education and the result is predictable. We have to import everything.

India knows that this government can turn Pakistan around and there is no way they will let it happen... do u think US is on your side ? US is with India and has given its approval ...
buckle up Pakistan. U have to work with China to put pressure on India ... convince them to move their forces north of Ladakh and in hemachal pardash and towards Assam/Sikkim area

We also have to see role of russia.
Russia probably won't jump in , its all a matter of interest , if russia sees its interest then it'll partake (by selling weapons to both sides and making money of course ), otherwise we are probably alone in this, i am saying this because we have seen so far what arab countries do when we are in trouble , they just fulfill their own interests but Turkey on the other hand can help us

Pak made a big mistake not killing Indian Army Chief and only bombing
empty fields. They also let Abhinandan go as a gesture of peace wtf.

Pak Gov and Military needs to understand Modi does not want peace, he
wants a good beating.

Then we could have been in state of high intensity war right now. Abhinandan was not a wise decision in my opinion.
Sadly we can fight battles but we cant afford war.

Very true. I am sick of our media like Dawn spilling tears over some lone Indian crying for Pakistan. Fact is they are irrelewant. Modi was elected not by Russians or some evil aliens. It is the Indian 'awam' who voted him. And he is very popular. So let there be no illusions.
Indeed... In my opinion Pakistan needs to set an example, inflict a wound so deep that should remind the results of aggression to every random Gupta,Shankar and raamu. They have a dream about war, show them the monster at the end of that dream. You can't do reasoning with a madman. In my opinion it was a mistake to let that Indian pilot or intercepted submarine walkaway. This entire peace gesture was a delusion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom