What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

Pakistan may or may not be destroyed in case of war, but Indian economy will sure be destroyed.
Pray, elaborate how? Anything I am not aware of?

The record of last 70 years is as follows:

Pakistan has fought several wars - conventional and insurgencies. Pakistan has lost some and barely survived others. In the meantime India has only gone from strength to strength.

Dead dont stand up for rights lol.
Pakistan is a dead nation.
Only looters or slave live in that graveyard so dont worry no one will stand against statud quo.

Maybe it’s time for another charter of democracy?

Yes.
But you know Imran's mighty ego? During the post Pulwarna 2019 attack crisis, there was to be a National Security Council meeting to discuss the response. It was an urgent meeting. But Imran refused to join that because he'd have to sit with the Opposition at the same table.
But I hear he actually mentioned 'PDM' addressing in the last 1-2 them and the Establishment to all come together for the sake of Pakistan. He only did that when the he is cornered.
Oh how the mighty have fallen!!

I was about to say that! You stole my words!!
According to Mansoor Ali Khan, not ONE of the Twitter Big Mouths who had been boasting within last 24-48 hours were there when Imran was arrested. At least people could have been along the route, carrying flags or whatever. Not one! Makes you wonder how much is on the ground versus vs in the virtual world.
Imran's Twitterites and You Tubers have been certainly cashing on using Imran's name to make $$$.

Good to know that you justify heavy handed measures by the state akin to NK or Soviet Union to silence any opposition, and then boast of the success of those measures and use that to ridicule the other party.

It's like coming with an assault rifle to a boxing match, and then boasting that the other guy forfeited because you were the better boxer.

Maybe it’s time for another charter of democracy?

So basically I scratch your back, you scratch mine, and we all eat the pie happily?

I do not see your TT's, you do not see my zameen ka qabza, and the establishment gets to make laws for it's own businesses and I don't say a word.

Back
Top Bottom