What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

Must be a low intensity conflict.

Maybe it’s time for another charter of democracy?
Yes, we desperately need charter of democracy and economics
but doubt PTI people would agree to it

One of the many reasons I have developed dislike for their shenanigans, they're incapable of playing it smart, working within the system or making any move that is not retarted

It's all about war, burning and shit

Than that low IQ imrand desolving assemblies, resigning from parliament, not accepting governments offer for early elections in June-july

One blunder after another, I hope our people grow out of this utter bafoon

All of these parties are made up of idiots and bad people but imran is taking the cake after- VONC, this idiot shouldn't be allowed to be our PM

Let Ali Muhammad Khan or someone capable lead PTI so they can take on the army smartly

Last edited:
I was about to say that! You stole my words!!
According to Mansoor Ali Khan, not ONE of the Twitter Big Mouths who had been boasting within last 24-48 hours were there when Imran was arrested. At least people could have been along the route, carrying flags or whatever. Not one! Makes you wonder how much is on the ground versus vs in the virtual world.
Imran's Twitterites and You Tubers have been certainly cashing on using Imran's name to make $$$.
Dumbass comment.. pti leaders, socmed, supporters, pro pti commentators have all been rounded up or silenced by army goons.. and Rana druggie’s personal FIA.. only people on socmed who are expats and are not blackmailable by having vulnerable family members in pak are immune and able to comment..

Last edited:
To get arrested? To have your family members be arrested and tortured? To have your businesses destroyed?

You must be a pretty brave guy to be asking people to throw their lives away. Over 10k in jail as we speak.
No one should risk their life for this idiot Imran

No talks and relations with India until Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan.

Talks will start only after all Indians have been evicted from the IOK.

India comes into the conversation again .

This shit doesn’t work anymore
Every Ill that used to happen in Pakistan was blamed on Indians , public is not buying that crap anymore .

India comes into the conversation again .

This shit doesn’t work anymore
Every Ill that used to happen in Pakistan was blamed on Indians , public is not buying that crap anymore .

India has been hell bent on destroying and annexing Pakistan since the day Pakistan was born.

This will only end when India has been balkanized.

And who will do that mighty paid prostitutes in GHQ 🤣🤣

Kashmiri freedom fighters are doing a great job.

No need for Pakistan Military to get involved officially at this time.

When the time is right we will join the fight to finish off India.

Yes, we desperately need charter of democracy and economics
but doubt PTI people would agree to it
One of the many reasons I have developed dislike for their shenanigans, they're incapable of playing it smart, working within the system or making any move that is not retarted
It's all about war, burning and shit
Than that low IQ imrand desolving assemblies, resigning from parliament, not accepting governments offer for early elections in June-july
One blunder after another, I hope our people grow out of this utter bafoon
All of these parties are made up of idiots and bad people but imran is taking the cake after- VONC, this idiot shouldn't be allowed to be our PM
Let Ali Muhammad Khan or someone capable lead PTI so they can take on the army smartly

Nailed it! Fully in agreement except the last sentence: PTI is nothing without Imran Khan. If he had died at the height of his power in 2020-21 then the 'party' would have folded very quickly. That's the result of a Narcist running a one-man show. Some '27 year political struggle'!!
But I'd have loved to support a PTI led by Asad Umar.

PS. BTW, in case someone didn't notice, one of the latest Imran Khan video was basically Imran asking for an NRO! Yup, he finally realized that no way out and so he even mentioned 'PDM' by name to come and sit together and solve Pakistan's problems. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

When people don't stand for rights justice never be served and treated like animals

Whoever offer Fajr ki Namaz will win the war, actually its going to be Army cause they have guns/P0rn and bricks powers besides Fajr ki namaz.

Back
Top Bottom