What's new

Warning Level

All time so far (purely by account, purely by total warnings rather than point intensity etc):

Podium:

1) Razpak 131
2) Guru DUTT 112
3) Imran Khan 87

Honourable mentions:

4) Nilgiri 67
5) Lastofthepatriots 57
6) Newb3e 42?

If anyone else can rank here, please say so!

All time so far (purely by account, purely by total warnings rather than point intensity etc):

Podium:

1) Razpak 131
2) Guru DUTT 112
3) Imran Khan 87

Honourable mentions:

4) Nilgiri 67
5) Lastofthepatriots 57
6) Newb3e 42?

If anyone else can rank here, please say so!

Man, there should be so many who have gone into the history books that have more points even without that final 100-pointer.

Man, there should be so many who have gone into the history books that have more points even without that final 100-pointer.

Probably, hence ppl gotta be around to prove their number, or have a mod state it here for them lol.

I got confused a bit earlier, even if you get 100 point permaban etc, it still counts as just 1 warning in the end still.

Points analysis will just get complicated and long winded, so I will just keep to the "total warning" (whatever their points) envelope.

Probably, hence ppl gotta be around to prove their number, or have a mod state it here for them lol.

I got confused a bit earlier, even if you get 100 point permaban etc, it still counts as just 1 warning in the end still.

Points analysis will just get complicated and long winded, so I will just keep to the "total warning" (whatever their points) envelope.

Yeah, that's the only measure we have right now.

Proudly standing at 1 point :D.

You have to allow us to see warning points on other members as well.

Then we can have fun needling those who are close to being banned, get a reaction out of them and send them packing. :cheesy:

What say, @Nilgiri?

Proudly standing at 1 point :D.

You have to allow us to see warning points on other members as well.

Then we can have fun needling those who are close to being banned, get a reaction out of them and send them packing. :cheesy:

What say, @Nilgiri?

At this rate, forum administrators are going to kill off the membership of this site. Traffic has already been slowing down lately with the popularity of twitter and other social media platforms.

At this rate, forum administrators are going to kill off the membership of this site. Traffic has already been slowing down lately with the popularity of twitter and other social media platforms.
This actually brings in more transparency and tells users where they stand in terms of rules or with mod/mods.

I got one in December but it's still there. Can you remove it please as it's over 40 days old @WebMaster

I miss our Indian friends
with them guys gone there is no one left to troll all we have here now are PTI boot lickers
upload_2019-5-20_14-55-22.png

Not multiple violations, it's persistent differences in opinions with @Dubious / @Retired Troll
So you chose to ignore the content of the post and resort to the usual stupid one-liners/rants ... Why am I Not surprised?, troll. And You were not the only one quoted in that post, troll.

learn to be tolerant of others opinion then for a change. no wonder you get warnings for being intolerant. tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom