What's new

Was Bajaur blast done by JUI-F to get sympathy and votes in coming Elections ?

This was a state Imran was always going to win. Well now...

I won't be surprised, ISI is helping parties winning next election, I told you many times, raid ISI HQ and you will find all the Terrorists information with their hideouts and their involvements.

Not surprised at all. Sacrificial lambs serve a political purpose in PDMs Pakistan
These monkeys were created aided and abetted by the GHQ and their monkeys in ISPR.

Until these haramkhors are not registered in ICJ for crimes against humanity and tried nothing will change. People are Pakistan are just too dumb to listen daily about wailing of Kashmir etc.... yet the parasites who are destroying the country are sitting in GHQ running a great country into the ground.

Where is those Turkish serials where Ertogul takes a sword and removes these cancers.

I won't be surprised, ISI is helping parties winning next election, I told you many times, raid ISI HQ and you will find all the Terrorists information with their hideouts and their involvements.
I concur... ISI are the biggest criminal terror network.... Bush/Obama should have neutered these bastards when OBL was found...

TTP condemn the attack on JUI-F.

ISIS-K still not accepted the responsibility.

So, was it done by JUI-F themselves to get sympathy and votes in coming elections?

are you expecting a murderer to be truthful? so what they didn't accept responsibility they are all killers

are you expecting a murderer to be truthful? so what they didn't accept responsibility they are all killers

you are not understanding my point..

Religious parties in Pakistan like Jammat e Islami and Jamiat Ulema Islam (jui-f), support Afghan Taliban, TTP (Pakistani Taliban) and other terror groups, by charity, donations and even weapons and students to join these groups against other sect.

JUI-F was doing this from long ago.

So, TTP condemn this attack.

Some people thinks it might be done ISIS-K, because mullah from JUI-F were openly supporting Afghan Taliban,a rival group of ISIS-K.

JUI-F key leaders were invited, but they did not come and late they started saying they were busy. so lot of questions arise PDM including JUI-F have no public support, except military support.

Do you have any proof he was killed in accident?

Why Hamdullah did not 1st refuse, he is busy can not come to this JUI-F jalsi?
Because he knows, what will happen in this jalsi.

Imran Khan helped those terrorists and now they are returning favour.

You really need to have an IQ which is in single digits to believe it's PTI propping up terrorists to target other parties.

Also, this was by ISKP, not TTP.

They are all same, TTP, PTI or whatever . .

@muhammadhafeezmalik went from this:

استغفار

to this:

In 2013 TTP was Targeting ant-PTI parties, in 2018 TTP was Targeting ant-PTI parties and in 2023 it is the same.

On the same page, no shame, no remorse, nothing. Just IK bashing 24/7.

They are all same, TTP, PTI or whatever . .

What kind of khota logic you guys have? How can someone be a Western Puppet, Yahoodi Agent and TTP Agent at the same time?

Make up your mind patwari. :rofl:

@muhammadhafeezmalik went from this:

to this:

On the same page, no shame, no remorse, nothing. Just IK bashing 24/7.

What kind of khota logic you guys have? How can someone be a Western Puppet, Yahoodi Agent and TTP Agent at the same time?

Make up your mind patwari. :rofl:

This was retaliation, now you are feeling the pain.

TTP condemn the attack on JUI-F.

ISIS-K still not accepted the responsibility.

So, was it done by JUI-F themselves to get sympathy and votes in coming elections?

No chance. Also ISKP has officially claimed responsibility.
you are not understanding my point..

Religious parties in Pakistan like Jammat e Islami and Jamiat Ulema Islam (jui-f), support Afghan Taliban, TTP (Pakistani Taliban) and other terror groups, by charity, donations and even weapons and students to join these groups against other sect.

JUI-F was doing this from long ago.

Some people thinks it might be done ISIS-K, because mullah from JUI-F were openly supporting Afghan Taliban,a rival group of ISIS-K.

JUI-F key leaders were invited, but they did not come and late they started saying they were busy. so lot of questions arise PDM including JUI-F have no public support, except military support.
Taliban and TTP are umbrella organizations with factions that fight amongst each other.
support Afghan Taliban
Not without the approval of lumber 1
For optics. They’ve condemned many ISKP attacks.
Not just that, ISKP has made it a priority to target religious, tribal and political leaders. They’ve made this clear many times and have already assassinated many in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
its possible.
Very very unlikely. Max that could be possible is they had intel such attack was gonna happen but didn’t take it seriously. But the threat of such was always present. ISKP just a few weeks back targeted JI and their leader but the attack failed.

I'm amazed at the kind of conspiracies I've seen about this. From suggesting that the GHQ bombed its own citizens, to JUI bombing themselves.

Zille Shah was killed in an accident with a vehicle of PTI leader, Imran Khan knew that as the driver and owner of the vehicle reported this to Imran Khan, yet he tried to cash his death.
What is deisel?? Hamdullad himself told to the public that he was invited but he could not make this.
Why is that PTI driver not in jail?

I'm amazed at the kind of conspiracies I've seen about this. From suggesting that the GHQ bombed its own citizens, to JUI bombing themselves.
Look up Chenagai Madressah drone attack, 80 kids, oldest being 16, youngest being 7 were killed in this madressa, Mushy came on TV and proudly claimed his military did it....

Back
Top Bottom