What's new

Was Partition worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Admins....

Why such threads are allowed to be posted again and again....

@Ignited mind....

Your trolling cross all boundries.... From you DP to you msgs .... BTW just for you... In my DP a sikh burt alive in India by Hindus.

Actually it was not. But once the idea was conceived, there was no turning back. The supporters would always have said that it would have been better if they had their own country. Now that they have their own country, they will say it would have been way worse if partition didn't take place.

No one can say for sure what would have been better. But as a nation, a united India, without partition would have been way stronger, and there wouldn't have been any extremist elements, and we could have rivaled China.

Could have been a superpower by 2050.

But that's just my opinion, as I said, Pakistanis would never buy my argument

Reactions: k_n
MJ Akbar is another bharati moron who would be the last person to present any neutral view on Pakistan specially after his moronic claim that Pakistan is going to break because it has different ethnic groups lolzzzz

one should tell this A$$ that Indian has more diverse ethnicity and by his criterion India should break the same way

Actually I have just finished reading that book & I found it very informative. Forget the preface, the book on the whole takes no sides & chronicles the history preceding the demand & the birth of Pakistan. Goes back into the earliest history of the first muslim dynasties & starts from there.

If you are going to call anyone a moron, least of all a person as accomplished as M.J.Akbar you should at the very least bother to read the book You may be quite surprised at how neutral it appears. I certainly would recommend it as a good read.
tinderbox_mj_book1.jpg

MJ Akbar is another bharati moron who would be the last person to present any neutral view on Pakistan specially after his moronic claim that Pakistan is going to break because it has different ethnic groups lolzzzz

one should tell this A$$ that Indian has more diverse ethnicity and by his criterion India should break the same way

I appreciate your comments. My intention to post the link was to initiate a healthy pro and con debate, that is all.

One should be able to respond to criticism, as wrong as it may seem, in a polite and intelligent manner, in my opinion.

That is precisely what we lack as a nation and this drives down our image wherever it matters.

I hope and wish we all can change this together.

Last edited:
why? north, south, east, west indians all hate each other. everybody hates indian punjabis and vice versa. kashmiris hate everybody. all indians hate each other and discriminate against each other (caste system, etc.). sikhs don't like to mingle with hindus in india, muslims in india keep their distances from hindus.... non-black skinned indians discriminate against black skinned indians. indians hate themselves --fair and lovely, etc.

what are you sad about? if there was no partition there would be just more hating and violence..... its better we are seperate and have nothing to do with each other.

I already told I supported partition..

And about Indians hate each other, just ur dreams nothing else.

Your mind still live in 1947 era..

Get well soon..

Actually I have just finished reading that book & I found it very informative. Forget the preface, the book on the whole takes no sides & chronicles the history preceding the demand & the birth of Pakistan. Goes back into the earliest history of the first muslim dynasties & starts from there.

If you are going to call anyone a moron, least of all a person as accomplished as M.J.Akbar you should at the very least bother to read the book You may be quite surprised at how neutral it appears. I certainly would recommend it as a good read.
tinderbox_mj_book1.jpg

Since I don't have enough time on my hand to read this book, why don't you summerize to me what it's about?

Actually it was not. But once the idea was conceived, there was no turning back. The supporters would always have said that it would have been better if they had their own country. Now that they have their own country, they will say it would have been way worse if partition didn't take place.

No one can say for sure what would have been better. But as a nation, a united India, without partition would have been way stronger, and there wouldn't have been any extremist elements, and we could have rivaled China.

Could have been a superpower by 2050.

But that's just my opinion, as I said, Pakistanis would never buy my argument

really kid don't be naive, nobody is going to fall for your pseudo happiness and friendship.

tinderbox_mj_book1.jpg

can u send me an ebook please, dying to read it thanks, btw author is indian or pakistani?

lets discuss

lets have a healthy discussion (No flames ,No Gaali Galich)
Already three partitions of the subcontinent happened and people are happy in their respective partition.

Question that should not be asked .....was partition worth it.....?

Question that should be asked is that how many more partitions we need to make previous ones of any worth?

And where do we need to do these new partitions?

Oh god not again, see dude its not right to dig the past always, pakistanis wanted partition and they got it and they are doing pretty well, please refrain from posting partition related articles, its worthless to discuss it, why dont you open an Indian- pakistan friendship thread instead.

Cut the crap....for once in your life respond with something sensible. Or is it too much to ask?

oh go cry me a river you troll. why don't you go back to your indiandefence.com where you are the owner and work up your delusional rants about pakistanis and pakistan while occluding yourself to the massacre of your own peoples in the 80's.

i know you rant nonsensically on indiandefence.com because you feel rejected we don't want to be with your kind and made our own country because we thought ahead of the ground realities but you people weren't smart enough to do it when we did and tried too late and FAILED. :rofl:

I hope you got your answer now, Jaggi praa.

Endless stupid discussion, why do we keep talking about the same crap again and again only to end up at the same conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom