What's new

Was Sept 27 Hasina-Sullivan meeting put together by an Indian official?

We have to think long term to prosper :P Jokes aside, we need the army to revoke the transit and Adani deals. We also need the army to torn down the bridge over Feni river built by the Indians. I am sure you know that Feni is our chicken neck. It has a huge strategic importance. Khaleda or Tareq won't be able to drag us out of Indian sphere of influence. But the army can.

Anybody can, not the army only; as long as there is will. There is no guarantee the army has the will. Anybody can be a sellout, look at Pak army.

I never said anything of the sort.

In that case, care to state why would an unrigged election help?

I have given THREE reasons for why I don’t want a free election.

Only Hasina has proven capable of managing Bangladesh’s THREE demons:

1. Wahhabism
2. Balancing US, Chinese and Indian interests to maximise geopolitical benefits.
3. Military

I am struggling to understand the justification for a free election.

Anyway, floor is yours. Knock yourself out!

Anybody can, not the army only; as long as there is will. There is no guarantee the army has the will. Anybody can be a sellout, look at Pak army.
Bangladesh army is the only institution in Bangladesh which can put up a fight against the Indians. Please don't compare Bangladesh army with Pakistan army. Pakistan army is America's poodle but Bangladesh army is not.

Bangladesh army is the only institution in Bangladesh which can put up a fight against the Indians. Please don't compare Bangladesh army with Pakistan army. Pakistan army is America's poodle but Bangladesh army is not.

I have gotten over this line of argument many years ago. This is sub-human level intellect in my opinion, no offense to you. I don't want to discuss this further, good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom