What's new

US ultimatum to Hasina: Exit constitutionally by Nov 3 or face the music

Man BNP is sure in a festive mood these days. :-)

This is more of a concert than a political gathering.... :cheers:
Where is the female singer baby naznin? She is a staunch supporter of BNP:-)

I am not very expectant that Dr. Yunus can change the political mindset of our people. Even he will remain under the shadow of Begum Zia/ Tareque.

Yunus lives in America. But, I wonder if he has studied the complex issue of national economic development of BD. He never said a word about it.

He may think of soft businesses and trade but not the hard industrial development of the country that continuously creates new wealth and provide employment to the people. And the govt gets tax money from the companies as well as from individual employees.

I personally want a team that strives to build industries under private sector, sells/ divides the railway into multiple entities and sells/ leases them to private companies.

Govt gets tax money in this way and the country is self-developed without much foreign assistance. Employment opportunities rise and expatriates move back.

Am I dreaming?

Dr Yunus, even though he is educated and has good knowledge of economics, even though he is a male, he will be ঢেঁড়স
ভাজি/লাউএর তরকারি type of a male. We need a strong male, communist style leadership or Iranian style of leadership. Not advocating for communism or Islamism here but I am just alluding to strong leadership that will discipline the nation and direct them towards development.

Last edited:
Dr Yunus, even though he is educated and has good knowledge of economics, even though he is a male, he will be ঢেঁড়স
ভাজি/লাউএর তরকারি type of a male. We need a strong male, communist style leadership or Iranian style of leadership. Not advocating for communism or Islamism here but I am just alluding to strong leadership that will discipline the nation and direct them towards development.
Strong leadership may not be available from the civilians who have little discipline. Even the teachers of schools and colleges fistfight each other.

Military people are generally trained to become disciplined. President Ayub Khan and President Ziaur Rahman had discipline. However, Ershad was different.

If the situation deteriorates, military take over is a possibility. But, we do not know who would lead it.I wish not another Aziz Ahmed leads it.

The current Army Chief of Staff may be a choice. I think, because he is from Shaikh family’s inner circle, so he would be more accepted by BAL cronies. This will be regarded as their victory.

In that case, he will have to swim with the flow and Begum Zia or Tareque Zia comes back, all their cases withdrawn.

So, for the next few years we will again suffering. No strong General pops up. Very disappointing.

Strong leadership may not be available from the civilians who have little discipline. Even the teachers of schools and colleges fistfight each other.

Military people are generally trained to become disciplined. President Ayub Khan and President Ziaur Rahman had discipline. However, Ershad was different.

If the situation deteriorates, military take over is a possibility. But, we do not know who would lead it.I wish not another Aziz Ahmed leads it.

The current Army Chief of Staff may be a choice. I think, because he is from Shaikh family’s inner circle, so he would be more accepted by BAL cronies. This will be regarded as their victory.

In that case, he will have to swim with the flow and Begum Zia or Tareque Zia comes back, all their cases withdrawn.

So, for the next few years we will again suffering. No strong General pops up. Very disappointing.

I don't want military dictatorship. Just a strong civilian leader.

I don't want military dictatorship. Just a strong civilian leader.
Civilian dictatorship may not be imposed by force without military and without people’s understanding that you are doing it for the people.

I was expecting Mujib to be like that. But, instead he started anarchism and bullying. He himself had no quality of a leader. He was just a street agitator.

Zia was another that I found to be a good leader. But, he was killed by Hasina-Ershad-India axis conspiracy. General Monjur certainly knew that controlling CTG. is meaningless unless Dhaka is controlled.

So, he certainly was expecting supports from Dhaka Cantonment that did not come. Some army officers were arrested by Ershad who were supposed to be loyal to Monjur. But, they could also be working under order from Ershad. They were killed and were buried near a mosque in Motijheel.

Long story short, better we do not expect too much. India is always there to destabilize BD. Hope, you remember that Ershad was trained in Deradun where RAW found him womanizer and drunkard. Easy to manipulate.

There may be people in Dhaka who now work for RAW. For now, I want a free election.

Last edited:
That's why I don't see future of BNP! They will be used as pawn for few days though!

You are right!

No one wants the BNP back.

They, especially US, just wants to use BNP to extract an anti China stance from Hasina.

But Hasina will not turn against China.

Just cannot see it happening.

Where is the female singer baby naznin? She is a staunch supporter of BNP:-)

Maybe a bit large to get on stage - I hear she's nearing 300 pounds. Rounder and rounder by the day. You'd need a small crane and a canvas sling to lift her there. :-)

But what if she falls down like humpty-dumpty?

Last edited:
You are right!

But many want the backup of BNP! Many want to use BNP supporters since BNP has the same amounts of supporters like old days BAL ( if not more) !

But BNP lack leadership! Hence how is the idea if we can use BNP supporters to make Dr Yunus as president?

For BNP he ( or Reza Kibria or maybe some visionary leaders who are not well known) is a far better option than BAL, isn't it?

BNP voters are basically anti BAL and middle right wingers ,who simply can't cope with far right wingers like jamatis , or can't also support BAL because of India hatred!

Hence if Tariq Chora and his mother Khaleda (Zia) khanom approve Dr Yunus as head of govt/state ( depends on System) ! I can bet that mass BNP supporters will accept him without question, since Khaleda khanom and Tariq Chora are their deity ( although maybe not as powerful deity as BAL deity Hasina and her father) !

They, especially US, just wants to use BNP to extract an anti China stance from Hasina.
I know that . No disagreement! That's why younus will serve the purpose better! And we will be freed from a BA pass ( from Eden college with grace ; after failed 5 times) half educated self righteous woman!

We already officially were freed from SSC fail prime minister!

However at least she wasn't self righteous like our Sufi empress ( according to you) Helen of Bangladesh Hazrat Begum Sheikh Hasina wazeed!

Unfortunately you are partly correct! Sufi empress Helen of Bangladesh Hazrat Sheikh Hasina wazeed ( da:ba) came to power with western support!

Now west doesn't want her anymore because she is useless now , because whatever maybe the case she can't win a free and fair election in at least next 5/7 years , but this time is very crucial for USA!

They want a country run by a democratically elected govt to destabilize Burma and control Chinese activity in this area!

This is the only reason Hazrat Hasina isn't useful for USA!

If begam Khaleda Zia was in power this time for so long , USA would also try it's best to throw begam Zia out by hook or by crook!

So actually who is in power in Bangladesh that doesn't concern USA I already said many times!

They only want a free and fair election because of their own benefits!

However they actually don't care about free and fair election in other countries like middle eastern countries!

Because democracy in middle East will go against USA interest!

Still why Bangladeshi will welcome USA even with it's evil motive? Because most people of Bangladesh nowadays has same interest!

Most people want to replace Hasina, although most people are not very fond of USA!

Last edited:
Is the US also using them as a pawn or how about Yunus Shaheb?
I think so @Bilal9 bhai! However being a USA pawn is not as bad as we think!

At least USA is better than BAL and Hasina!

Dr Yunus doesn't have political support because brave Bengali ( claim to have fought against Pakistani military with music and poetry ; not talking about East Bengal regiment who were actual freedom fighters) don't support educated and reasonable people!

Rather they support low quality people like Tariq Chora , Sheikh Hasina , and other BAL BNP folks who are actually talkative ; talk to much and never dare to think beyond two mafia families!

That's the reason I don't think USA has any other way but to choose this way to remove Hasina wazeed!

All are just our personal thinking and analysis from various sources, since we have no practical knowledge of what's happening under curtain!

But this should be a great option, although still I'm unable to find the way that without a free and fair election how it's even possible?

Or maybe they are trying to bring both parties under same umbrella called national unity govt!

Military pressure is necessary for this ; like 1/11 or simply from behind!

There is no way to know until Hazrat Hasina is replaced by another one!

Last edited:
You are right!

Do not worry. Ask Hasina to organize a non-midnight election. Everything will be OK.

Maybe a bit large to get on stage - I hear she's nearing 300 pounds. Rounder and rounder by the day. You'd need a small crane and a canvas sling to lift her there. :-)

But what if she falls down like humpty-dumpty?
Despite all her shortcomings, she is a BNP lover and a very good singer. But she really needs to cut down her consumption of ghee and paneer.

Back
Top Bottom