What's new

Was the creation of Pakistan a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not. but unfortunately we muslims havent got enough land.

should have three countries 1 for north indian 1 for south indian n 1 for east indian muslims

Tahole Hindu ra ki New zealande gie thakto?

Yeah so just have fun. Dont even try to prove your point. I tried it for 2 years and I realized that its all: useless. So just go with the flow and do something about your cast! I am fighting for independent Dalitistan along with Sir "Khalifa-Ul-Rashida-Gul" Zaid Hamid. I have a "2 Fiction Theory" based on "2 Nation Theory!"

your point? you indians have such pathetic arguments, your logic is mostly flawed, you people are very arrogant. being arrogant rude and disrespectful doesn't get your point across, after interacting with indians on this forum tbh i hate all of your guts now before i was moderate and didnt care much, this forum really opened my eyes on how low you people really are morally.

whether mistake or not, all should learn to live with it now.

we will take them.
they are our muslim brothers.

Qamar yaar, Indian Muslims are fake. Confirmed by RazPak.

your point? you indians have such pathetic arguments, your logic is mostly flawed, you people are very arrogant. being arrogant rude and disrespectful doesn't get your point across, after interacting with indians on this forum tbh i hate all of your guts now before i was moderate and didnt care much, this forum really opened my eyes on how low you people really are morally.

What wrong did I say brother? I am fighting for independent Dalitistan just like Jinnah fought for Pakistan. How does this make me wrong? I also wanna become Dalit E Azam.

Bhai kiyaaa yeh hurrrr dosreiii teesreiii din threads aur articles aaa jateiii haiiin ? :hitwall:

Its like asking whether India should have broken free of the British or not ? Certainly if it was for Economic Emancipation....53% of one's population below the Poverty Line doesn't look like it ! At 49% Pakistan is equally bad.

So does that invalidate something that happened 60-70 years ago ? No....because ideologies & dreams are only as good as the People who are implementing it & the apathy towards the betterment of the country in real terms in both Pakistan & India along with some really messed up Policy Decisions are to blame for it !

We & the Indians got their freedom because we defined it in such terms & wanted it to be thus !

No one needs to justify anything to anyone !

Was a mistake for India - we created a permanent hostile, low on values fundamental neighbor who caused us harm from its day of formation.

Was a mistake for India - we created a permanent hostile, low on values fundamental neighbor who caused us harm from its day of formation.

what is a fundamental neighbor?-

It was good thing but we needed to export all north Indian muslims ( specially U.P,Bihar) to pakistan.
what happened to the secular indian tolerant ideals :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom