What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

They are also saying that IK won't be addressing soon it will be after 2-3 hrs..so they are trying to misguide people but honestly only an idiot will rely on geo news.
Foreign minister just called live and told that IK left for arena. Will arrive in a few minutes.

Who told you that ? No it isn't , Even if USA attack Pakistan , even if we go to war , relation will still be there .. It is call international diplomacy or you can call it hypocrisy....
Uncle Sam relation is at deadend if not dead already.
Why not we wait for Brexit first , and keep in mind Pakistan did sign some strategic partnership mou with EU.
Pakistan could have achieved much more with a visit in EU specially UK after Brexit.
No they don't ,first they are in Russian control , 2nd USA is in middle
(in Afghnistan) .. And who even told you economy is only "Energy" where we will going to sell our products after we fulfil our demands through C-Asia?
Central Asian Countries can fulfil Pakistani energy needs.
Yes we have to target African markets , but we don't want to and don't have to lose USA and EU markets.. We are already in EU and USA , and we have to work hard for African markets...
African countries can buy military hardware & Pakisani textile and agricultural products.

Geo TV biased coverage continues... Lol they are showing 30 mins old some empty seats continuesly.... And there reporters from DC saying total crowd is not more than 13-14k lol while every other channel is saying full arena.
13-14 k is still good. there are section that cannot be allowed to be occupied, heck that happens even a major concerts as I go to concerts ar lot( nod desi) The problem with GEO is that it is full of paindus who dont know how things work let alone in another country. Geo is filled with wife beating marxists,secular humanists that I personally have known who want to protect women ( they dont want to save their own women tho)Yeah I got shit load of stories to tell. Dang I was offered a job right outta college at Najam Sethi's TFT weekly. I turned it down as I was gonna study Law at PU Law college. And yeah I got stories to tell from that time too but not enough space or time to write here. i thing though that they used to write " letter to editor" themselves to fill the section if not enough folks did'nt write to the editor.

13-14 k is still good. there are section that cannot be allowed to be occupied, heck that happens even a major concerts as I go to concerts ar lot( nod desi) The problem with GEO is that it is full of paindus who dont know how things work let alone in another country. Geo is filled with wife beating marxists,secular humanists that I personally have known who want to protect women ( they dont want to save their own women tho)Yeah I got shit load of stories to tell. Dang I was offered a job right outta college at Najam Sethi's TFT weekly. I turned it down as I was gonna study Law at PU Law college. And yeah I got stories to tell from that time too but not enough space or time to write here. i thing though that they used to write " letter to editor" themselves to fill the section if not enough folks did'nt write to the editor.

Venue is almost full. 20k a bit less or more for sure. Geo TV is jealous from pti popularity. Its a known fact.

Venue is almost full. 20k a bit less or more for sure. Geo TV is jealous from pti popularity. Its a known fact.
and 20 is the seating capacity, There is folks on the floor too. The thing is that anyone jahil BA barely pass can become a journo. Teh fun part i sthat they are going to be more disappointed after teh US visit. Ik bows to no one.

A lot of people outside because of no more tickets
EABw93pWkAQbkDx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom