What's new

WATCH: Israeli Construction Sector Moves to Replace Palestinian Employees With Bharati Workers

Grooming gangs are not something we socially accepted or practice it as a whole.
Point taken.
The thing is, everyone knows your intentions towards Israeli women.
While you don’t want to be judged for sins of few people and don’t want to be associated with them, but you want to judge the entire country based on your perceptions of India?

Indians will change the definition of Israel.
Unlikely. Indians are one of the largest expat communities in many countries and are known to abide by local rules and laws.
They are known as hard working people and that’s how they are in the bracket of highest income groups.

Be ready for a heart break.

most of them are atheist or agnostic anyway

this hatred for "idol worshippers" is mostly an ISIS etc phenomenon

---------

inb4 "benjamin rivlin" tweets

Nah not true. I know agnostic and atheist ones and they have a cultural hang up to idol worshipers. It’s something they are brought up with, similar to complete support for Israel even though they are not remotely religious.

Nah not true. I know agnostic and atheist ones and they have a cultural hang up to idol worshipers. It’s something they are brought up with, similar to complete support for Israel even though they are not remotely religious.
I've met countless post draft gap year traveler types, they're cultural nationalists, band together. There are some kippah wearer religious ones but most that I hung out with were pretty irreligious.

Think there was a pew poll from some years ago which said that the vast majority in Israel are that way too.. dunno.

It could also be the case that times of war and conflict see a bump in the overall religiosity of that lot.

On the streets, as always. The Jews will not step inside the hindu's segregated cesspit.
great, that'd mean you can get a job there cleaning

The way I'm seeing Hindus call this a "big win" for Bharat elsewhere (I can't think of any country in the world which considers being able to provide menial labor to another one a huge victory), there is no doubt they have very bad intentions in mind for Ijraeli vomen.
without such intentions you wouldn't have been born so be thankful

20231008_205058.jpg

"Saaaaar, everyone is jealous!!!!! I am handsome and ready to conquer Ijraeli women!!!!!"

By we, I mean Muslims.
Grooming gangs are not something we socially accepted or practice it as a whole.
The thing is, everyone knows your intentions towards Israeli women. And I really want you guys to go to Israel. That will be fun. Indians will change the definition of Israel. 😆
Your pakistani grooming gangs are majority of the all convicted , almost more than 50 percent of the total , No Indian goes to any foreign land for women , Indians go for employments only, nobody goes to blast himself for religious purpose . .

Your pakistani grooming gangs are majority of the all convicted , almost more than 50 percent of the total , No Indian goes to any foreign land for women , Indians go for employments only, nobody goes to blast himself for religious purpose . .
Now I have started feeling guilty.

Why God why you created me Muslim... We are groomers...damn I hate myself.

Lol it looks you forget your madarsa days and your maulvi sahab ?

Never forget pakistani child grooming gangs operating in all over Europe .

1699550454660.png

Back
Top Bottom