What's new

Watch Out, China: India Is Launching New Stealth Destroyer

I don't see where I was wrong.
The ship has not been launched yet which was my original claim, the hull around the keel is still under construction and not ready.
Launching means floating of the completed hull on water.

I give you a link and you are still claim bullshit.:hitwall: Ok proof me wrong with solid supporting documents

I give you a link and you are still claim bullshit.:hitwall: Ok proof me wrong with solid supporting documents

What about your link? That was common knowledge.
FIrst get your facts straight. You clearly replied to me for the sake of arguing without even understanding my comment
You know nothing about the process of shipbuilding.
First the keel is laid, then the hull is built around it and when it is finished it is then launched, only after that is it commissioned.
"Launching" is a crucial stage where the base of the ship is finished and put in water, after which most of the innards of the warship is completed for commissioning.

And again T-55 is NOT LAUNCHED.

Official figure clearly says >60G. So why do you make up a BS figure of 12G?

A slow missile like Barak 8 is never good, especially for area defence of a fleet where the destroyer has to defend a large number of ships spread over several nautical miles.

For example, if the Kolkata is at 0 degrees and an incomming supersonic cruise missile pops up 20 km away at 45 degrees heading towards a ship 10 km away, how does the slow Barak 8 make the cross interception? It wont, becuase it is too slow. The mach 3-4 cruise missile will cover the distance too quick.

Barak 8 is only good for engaging cruise missiles heading directly for it, because then, speed doesn't really matter.
Yea and what other missile would you want to engange? Also a sea skimming missile can be tracked at 40 KM with Aesa more importantly they can be shoot down via aicraft as well but engangment of missile via tracking limiteds this to 40 KM beyond that radar can only track aircraft with accuracy. Also, the Barak and Barak 8 have both been tested against Yakhont and Brahmos with success. Goes to figure why your arguing about this, when the Indians gave up on VLS Buk aka HQ-16 and S-300 Grumble/HQ-9 for a joint venture for Barak 8. Intestingly while not as fast Barak 8 does the job of both these missiles mentioned as anti aircraft with range from 80 to 120 for ER and short range engagment of missiles with quick reaction unlike the HQ-9. It is also worth to note a JV with france for a QRSAM is under development.

Biggest difference is in the weight of missile, which reduces room for propellent but can carry more. This may effect the speed, but this is about costs as such with any missile. Lets see how many can be used, also it is worth noting the missile probably has different speeds depending on distance to the target, its engine is pulse so it may coast for longer ranges.

You are full of shit and talk nothing but bullshit. When i asked to proof your claim again you come up with shit only and i can say that your days are very few in PDF

"This could indicate that land based testing has already started and it would then make sense timing wise to start construction of the first unit (it will likely take over one year to launch the first hull in the water)."

The link that you gave

Also, it is funny how all the Indians always call their ships "stealth destroyers" or "stealth frigates"... FFS, they are NOT STEALTH SHIPS. They just incorporate a LO design to reduce radar signature.

In fact, look at FREMM, Type 45 and Type 052C/D. They have better LO technology that Kolkata, yet we do not call our ships "stealth destroyers" like little children.

Indian inferiority complex and obsession of using sensational titles such as "stealth destroyer" make me laugh

Zumwalt would be a stealth destroy. This destroyer is more of an earlier Arleigh Burke class type destroyer. Definitely not stealthy. But these Indians just exaggerating way too much about their home made tech, which are old age antiquated.

Media sshould stop obsession with china. Media all over the world is obsessed with someone else.

To be honest, China is the only country India can be obssed about, since its a neighbour, Bigger/more developed/advanced, similar population, fought a war with(thoguh lost), and both developing countries. So obviously India will look more towards China as a competitor, similar to the way China looks at the U.S and Japan as competitors. So i dont see anything wrong in that

Zumwalt would be a stealth destroy. This destroyer is more of an earlier Arleigh Burke class type destroyer. Definitely not stealthy. But these Indians just exaggerating way too much about their home made tech, which are old age antiquated.

How does our stealth destroyer stand against Pakistan navy?

he said it, Parrikar denied.

Cost 4.76 billions USD per unit, it can purchase five 052D DDG. Definitely China has both the cost and tech advantage. how the hell it that expensive?

Why are you pushing Chinese cost and tech advantage into this conversation?

To be honest, China is the only country India can be obssed about, since its a neighbour, Bigger/more developed/advanced, similar population, fought a war with(thoguh lost), and both developing countries. So obviously India will look more towards China as a competitor, similar to the way China looks at the U.S and Japan as competitors. So i dont see anything wrong in that
the economy of U.S is not 5times that of china but 60%.when you want to complete with china,please come up closer.

China dont see Japan as competitor but insidious risk.

Why are you pushing Chinese cost and tech advantage into this conversation?
india media threatened china in the first place

Yes you and colleague and your media are not short of farting, you all have been brain farting since last 68 years, dunno weather you are farting because of some fear or inferiority complex or in security.

Our second hand stuff is better than your junk which you are trying to invent since last four decades.

You forgot a lot of other things, paf pilots with their superior training, 1965 war, Gujarat riots, how modiji is belting you till thy kingdom cometh...

No problem...I didn't take you seriously.. :enjoy:

"This could indicate that land based testing has already started and it would then make sense timing wise to start construction of the first unit (it will likely take over one year to launch the first hull in the water)."

The link that you gave

Did you saw first picture which show the launching ceremony?

Both of you calm down like RIGHT now

continue the argument in a civilized manner without insulting each other
thanks for cooperating.

Thank mate to correct me and also pray for my health.

Can anyone explain the difference between launching and undocking. can vishak go to sea trials or its just undocking(which i dont understand):-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom