What's new

Watching Ukraine burn through ammo fighting Russia has the US Army rethinking how much it really needs for when war breaks out

This was you on February 23, 2022. 300K-400K Russians dead and wounded later, more than 13,000 equipment lost, lost the Battle of Kyiv, lost the Battle of Kharkiv, lost the Battle of Kherson. More than 50% of territory it had gained now lost. All with no end in sight :lol:
LOL, I love to see you guys not be able to get out of it, the more protracted the war, the better for China. My personal opinion though.

Keep dumping your money in, the more the merrier.
Well, incidentally you also dump money in

1700748097613.png

dude, 1.48 billion a day? You do know this war is 638 days, which mean you dump approximate 10 times more money in Russian economy already than US to Ukraine. In return of what?

Well, I hope you like Potato and Vodka, or maybe Russian women? But trust me, you really should stay away from them

Russia never said it would occupy all Ukraine

It wanted the Crimea and the Eastern russian speaking areas

It's virtually achieved it's objectives, war will continue for another few years, Russians will take more territory and then it will be a cold peace

They wanted everything from Kyiv south and east at minimum, to overthrow Zelensky and install a puppet government. They’ve failed miserably. They changed their goals when they realized they didn’t have the military capability to take Kyiv and overthrow Zelensky.

It’s all been downhill since Hostomel.

Well, incidentally you also dump money in

View attachment 1031855

dude, 1.48 billion a day? You do know this war is 638 days, which mean you dump approximate 10 times more money in Russian economy already than US to Ukraine. In return of what?

Well, I hope you like Potato and Vodka, or maybe Russian women? But trust me, you really should stay away from them
We got Russian oil , gas, food and other raw material, we are pretty happy, Russia has everything we want.

Russia never said it would occupy all Ukraine

It wanted the Crimea and the Eastern russian speaking areas

It's virtually achieved it's objectives, war will continue for another few years, Russians will take more territory and then it will be a cold peace
Russia said, on 23 Feb. "Their goal is to "Denazified and Demilitarize" Ukraine, not denazify or demilitarize Donbas nor was their goal set on just liberate Donbas and Crimea.

Do you want me to play that Putin Speech for you again?

And you can't do both until you control at least Kyiv, if not majority of part of Ukraine. And that had not change since Day 1 of Russia war, which mean as long as Ukraine coutinue to be an independent nation, then

A.) THEY WILL BE PRO WEST - Which is not what Russia want)
B.) THEY WILL BE HOSTILE TO RUSSIA - Again, not what Russia want,

We got Russian oil , gas, food and other raw material, we are pretty happy, Russia has everything we want.

660 billion (i rounded down too) worth of oil and gas and material? It's not going to be that much considering pre-war Russian oil and gas market is only around 220 billion

That is if you take over the entire Russian oil and gas business, you are still 400 billion or so short.............

660 billion (i rounded down too) worth of oil and gas and material? It's not going to be that much considering pre-war Russian oil and gas market is only around 220 billion

That is if you take over the entire Russian oil and gas business, you are still 400 billion or so short.............
We encourage Russia to use RMB, so we can use our currency to buy oil, gas, metals, timber, food.... from Russia, US is not the only country which knows how to print their own money. Now Russia even demands India to pay with RMB.

They wanted everything from Kyiv south and east at minimum, to overthrow Zelensky and install a puppet government. They’ve failed miserably. They changed their goals when they realized they didn’t have the military capability to take Kyiv and overthrow Zelensky.

It’s all been downhill since Hostomel.

Central Ukraine is full of Ukrainians,, Russia had no intention of occupying those areas, except maybe for bargaining chips to be used in negotiations

The areas Russia wanted have pretty much been taken now, they will push a little further and it will be a cold volatile peace at the front without a peace deal unless the Ukrainians collapse

The Ukrainians are simply running out of meat for the grinder

Zelensky won't survive this and the spirit amongst the Ukrainians is already breaking

We encourage Russia to use RMB, so we can use our currency to buy oil, gas, metals, timber, food.... from Russia, US is not the only country which knows how to print their own money.
lol, unlike the US, you can't spend those money you print, it go up to your central bank and that inflate your currency.

You are not talking about trillion of debt you can buffer like the US (you are close, not that close) and you don't have 58% of world currency as backing, you have less than 4. If you think printing 400 billions worth of your own money to adjust this is a good thing, well, I would say do go ahead LOL

lol, unlike the US, you can't spend those money you print, it go up to your central bank and that inflate your currency.

You are not talking about trillion of debt you can buffer like the US (you are close, not that close) and you don't have 58% of world currency as backing, you have less than 4. If you think printing 400 billions worth of your own money to adjust this is a good thing, well, I would say do go ahead LOL
Ok, we are happy to see Russia use our money and demands countries like India to pay in Yuan. without this war, it could take more time for it to happen. Now we got cheap oil and a huge unrestricted , open Russian market, could you keep it up to make the war last longer? please.

Central Ukraine is full of Ukrainians,, Russia had no intention of occupying those areas, except maybe for bargaining chips to be used in negotiations

The areas Russia wanted have pretty much been taken now, they will push a little further and it will be a cold volatile peace at the front without a peace deal unless the Ukrainians collapse

Zelensky won't survive this and the spirit amongst the Ukrainians is already breaking
dude, it will never be peace in occupied area. What you don't know and what we learn from Liberation of Kherson is Ukraine have a very dedicated network of insurgency/partisan activities raging in Southern Ukraine, they will keep doing that as long as Russia is still occupying those area

Unlike back in 2014, there were actually Russian speaking Ukrainian in those separatist region, they almost all but dead in this war, now being carry thru by Russian themselves, which mean they aren't going to get the support they needed even in the occupation zone.

Russia said, on 23 Feb. "Their goal is to "Denazified and Demilitarize" Ukraine, not denazify or demilitarize Donbas nor was their goal set on just liberate Donbas and Crimea.

Do you want me to play that Putin Speech for you again?

And you can't do both until you control at least Kyiv, if not majority of part of Ukraine. And that had not change since Day 1 of Russia war, which mean as long as Ukraine coutinue to be an independent nation, then

A.) THEY WILL BE PRO WEST - Which is not what Russia want)
B.) THEY WILL BE HOSTILE TO RUSSIA - Again, not what Russia want,

The denazification crap, was just that CRAP

The Ukrainians were targeting ethnic Russians and the Russians responded

Ukraine is barely a functioning country now,, it's lost a lot of men, lots of resources and the Russians within a few years will ensure Ukraine is a rump state

I’ve followed this war since Day 1. I vividly remember the opening days and weeks. The Battle at Hostomel, the enormous amount of Russian barbecue boys fried in their mangled armor on the outskirts of Kyiv. The Russians were fully prepared to overthrow Zelensky and take Kyiv.

There’s not enough copium in the world for you. Russia strategically lost this war a long time ago. No amount of copium will change that.

Ok, we are happy to see Russia use our money and demands countries like India to pay in Yuan. without this war, it could take more time for it to happen. Now we got cheap oil and an huge unrestricted Russian market, could you keep it up to make the war last longer? please.
The thing is, Indian don't, that's why they no longer buying Russian oil.

And seriously, if you have to resort to thinking forcing India to use Yuan is a good thing, then you probably are quite delusional or you really have a very low bar on things.....

And I too want the war to last longer, if you think the same then I am in no disagreement here. LOL

And I too want the war to last longer, if you think the same then I am in no disagreement here. LOL
OK, I surely want that war to last forever, which benefits China a lot. it take a lot of pressure off of us and opens lots of opportunities for businesses and trade. But this is my personal opinion. happy to see we see it eye to eye on it though.

I’ve followed this war since Day 1. I vividly remember the opening days and weeks. The Battle at Hostomel, the enormous amount of Russian barbecue boys fried in their mangled armor on the outskirts of Kyiv. The Russians were fully prepared to overthrow Zelensky and take Kyiv.

There’s not enough copium in the world for you. Russia strategically lost this war a long time ago. No amount of copium will change that.

They intended to take Kyiv,, not to keep, but as a bargaining chip, so during negotiations they could obtain eastern Ukraine

Admittedly I'm.sure the Russians did not want a brutal slog fest

But now it s matter of strategic interest, state honour of the Russian people, so they will never back down

The Ukrainians have simply lost too many men, they are now calling up and drafting women, and generals are requesting younger 18 years olds plus get called up

The Ukrainians are about to hit the wall

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom