What's new

We all celebrate our HEROs BIRTHDAY

congsssssssssssssssssssss yes a real great hero of pakistan

selute to you sir

Abdul-Qadeer-Khan-4.jpg

Happy birthday to Mohsin-e-Pakistan :pakistan:

The nation should never forget his sacrifices and hard work for the country

I have seen a few of his interviews and he really is a type of person who wants to put in even more effort for the country, never satisfied with what he has achieved. looks like a perfectionist or i guess you have to be one to become a nuclear scientist. He is our PRIDE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved Hero -- Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan.

We love and respect him from core of our hearts.

He is undisputed Hero of Pakistan.

happy-birthday2.jpg

Happy Birthday To You Sir,

Its an honour for you that when the nation required someone to counter those who had irritating eyes for this country, Allah chose you.

Its an honour for this nation that when we required someone to counter those who had irritating eyes for this country, Allah chose you.

May you have many more, people like you don't need rule, for those who are rulers, are the worstly admired among common man.

May the respect and honour you have among common man remain and flourish even more. You are the pride of this nation and reason of jealousy for enemies.

BTW, Kitnay saal k ho gay hain :azn:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

KIT Over

Salute to you Sir :pakistan:
May Allah once again turn things around and we see you as our leader !

I know he might not be able to get all of our messages but we can still wish him to prove our sincerity and mutual relationship with him. He'll for sure get all of our best wishes and prayers for him, thats the only thing i'm certain of.

Happy birthday sir!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom