What's new

We are (annoyed by) Malala!

On the contrary, it was Pakistan that involved the US and Saudi Arabia in Afghanistan. Your history is just as pathetic as your logic. Pakistan was involved in Afghan jihad before there was any American intervention, financial or otherwise. It was Zia who convinced the US and Saudi Arabia to get involved in Afghanistan as after Afghanistan, there was nothing to stop the mighty bear from trampling over us to the warm waters!

Talibaan have not killed a single soldier or civilian in Pakistan. It is the TTP, a terrorist organization that is hell bent on terrorism in Pakistan rather then the struggle for a free Afghanistan in which the actual Talibaan are involved. TTP is trained, financed, equipped and supported by a nexus of foreign intelligence agencies.

Oh, cause Zia forbade Ahmadis from calling themselves Muslims, right?

lol and now your English is also questionable. You don't understand what I say do you? Is zia and Pakistan separate entities now?
And the soviet union would have been a fool to even attempt invading Pakistan. The warm waters conspiracy dates from a century before. Next time brush up your history before you attempt to give me a lecture. Unless you majored in history, then I might give you a second thought.

My friend, only the last line of my entire post was meant for you.

Yousafzai has been awarded the following national and international honours:
International Children's Peace Prize nominee, 2011[23]
National Youth Peace Prize, 2011[11]
Sitara-e-Shujaat, Pakistan's third-highest civilian bravery award, October 2012[80]
Foreign Policy magazine top 100 global thinker, November 2012[81]
Time magazine Person of the Year shortlist, December 2012[82]
Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice, November 2012[83][a]
Rome Prize for Peace and Humanitarian Action, December 2012[85]
Top Name of 2012 in Annual Survey of Global English, January 2013[86]
Simone de Beauvoir Prize, January 2013[87]
Nobel Peace Prize nominee, March 2013[88]
Doughty Street Advocacy award of Index on Censorship, March 2013[89]
Fred and Anne Jarvis Award of the UK National Union of Teachers, March 2013[90]
Vital Voices Global Leadership Awards, Global Trailblazer, April 2013[91]
One of Time's "100 Most Influential People In The World", April 2013[92]
Premi Internacional Catalunya award of Catalonia, May 2013[93]
Annual Award for Development of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID), June 2013[94]
International Campaigner of the Year, 2013 Observer Ethical Awards, June 2013[95]
2012 Tipperary International Peace Award, Ireland Tipperary Peace Convention, August 2013[96]
International Children’s Peace Prize, KidsRights, 2013[97]
Portrait of Yousafzai by Jonathan Yeo displayed at National Portrait Gallery, London[98]
Ambassador of Conscience Award from Amnesty International[99]
2013 Clinton Global Citizen Awards from Clinton Foundation[100]
Harvard Foundation’s Peter Gomes Humanitarian Award from Harvard University[101]
2013 Anna Politkovskaya Award - Reach All Women In War
2013 Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought - Awarded by the European Parliament

And the list will continue to grow. What a bloody joke!

lol I get it now, you're just jealous her trophy room is full and yours empty. How does it feel to be competing and losing against a 16 year child shot in the head.

Too many rockstars (Indian & Pakistani) in this thread
Too confusing going thru the first few pages of this thread

You and @Mav3rick need to be locked behind bars and entertained by Zia's jehadis. :lol:

These internet jehadi yahoos need to be neutralized with excess sugary products. We need to make them fat and diabetic, and then make minced meat out of them! :D

@Hyperion your a freaking joke.
no pakistani takes you or what you have to say seriously.
your a fundamentalist left wing nut job, your no better then the right wing nut jobs!
You left wing nuts jobs are the biggest threat to pakistan, because you people act pakistani but then you sell your country out just to please your secularist pigs im going to name a few people you fit in with and then you can think about what you are: Najam Sethi, Asma janghir,tarek fatah, and Marvi Sirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, who the hell is Asma Jehangir? I keep on getting them references! :blink:

And btw, do a popularity contest between me, you and Zarvi. Let's see who wins! :cheesy:

your a fundamentalist left wing nut job, your no better then the right wing nut jobs!
You left wing nuts jobs are the biggest threat to pakistan, because you people act pakistani but then you sell your country out just to please your secularist pigs im going to name a few people you fit in with and then you can think about what you are: Najam Sethi, Asma janghir,tarek fatah, and Marvi Sirmed.

And btw, do a popularity contest between me, you and Zarvi. Let's see who wins! :cheesy:

Offcource Zarvi, you two wont get half of the votes he will get!! :whistle:

Zia is responsible for the growing extremism in Pakistan. He introduced it and let it flow free.

You must be jocking. Do you actually know anything about Zia or you are just writing for the sake of it.

she is a journalist and a blogger.
you might get more votes then me becuase your a senior member here. so ill pass:rolleyes:

You must be jocking. Do you actually know anything about Zia or you are just writing for the sake of it.

he wrote it because he wanted to fit in with the left wingers and because he wanted to be politically correct lol.

Nah man...... I was the same from day one......... people either hate me or like me, there is no one in-between! :D

you might get more votes then me becuase your a senior member here. so ill pass:rolleyes:

she is a journalist and a blogger.

he wrote it because he wanted to fit in with the left wingers and because he wanted to be politically correct lol.

Based on what I know of course. I am not one of those who love to write things without knowing anything first.

And I see you dodged my question Qamar1990. Left winger and politically correct? Damn man. You dont even know my political stance and make judgements made on your own assumptions :)

Anyways, If you don't want to answer my question, then it's fine. I guess we can agree to disagree thus far.

Nah man...... I was the same from day one......... people either hate me or like me, there is no one in-between! :D

btw asma janghir is a "human rights activist"

Based on what I know of course. I am not one of those who love to write things without knowing anything first.

And I see you dodged my question Qamar1990. Left winger and politically correct? Damn man. You dont even know my political stance and make judgements made on your own assumptions :)

Anyways, If you don't want to answer my question, then it's fine. I guess we can agree to disagree thus far.

ill reread your post and answer your question when im off from work.

On a serious note may I ask what you do for living and how old you are. Second Zia was not a Saint he made a lot of mistakes but one thing I can say he loved Pakistan.

For people who hate malala: stop talking about her the more you hate her the more she gets famous.

Taliban hit so many others and this is a routine now here. How many others are now the icons and to-be (probably) winner of noble peace prize? Or addressed at any UN congregation? Or met with international dignitaries? Or given head of state like protocol? Or wrote book, which is publicized at the highest international level?

How many were published BBC writers at age 9?
How many stood in the centre of Talib central Swat in Feb 2009 and denounced their actions in strongest words?

The girl has been a mountain of defiance and deserves respect. Our people are shamelessly hating on a 16 year old girl because she showed more guts than the whole nation combined.

On a serious note may I ask what you do for living and how old you are. Second Zia was not a Saint he made a lot of mistakes but one thing I can say he loved Pakistan.

For people who hate malala: stop talking about her the more you hate her the more she gets famous.

18. Law student in making.

I agree with that Zia loved Pakistan although he unfortunately made a lot of mistakes which have cost the nation IMO.

lol and now your English is also questionable. You don't understand what I say do you? Is zia and Pakistan separate entities now?
And the soviet union would have been a fool to even attempt invading Pakistan. The warm waters conspiracy dates from a century before. Next time brush up your history before you attempt to give me a lecture. Unless you majored in history, then I might give you a second thought.

My English, along with the other languages that I speak, write and understand, does need considerable improvement, consistently. However, it is quite pathetic that a wannabe novice would consider even speaking about things that he does not understand. You probably need to read my post 5-10 times for it to make sense to you......alternatively, you can get someone with even an average IQ to 'decipher' it for you, I had made it that simple.

lol I get it now, you're just jealous her trophy room is full and yours empty. How does it feel to be competing and losing against a 16 year child shot in the head.

Finally, you have figured out the reason of my contempt.

I am surprised you would even bother responding to that ridiculous post by @Hyperion.

You know what the problem is? Anybody can jump into discussions which should be left to the adults.

Back
Top Bottom