What's new

We are not subservient to India, J&K a disputed territory, Pakistan says

Read history kid - the real one not the fake Pakistani history that gets peddled in Pakistan's schools - Indian forces were invited to Kashmir and the IA only took action against Pak mujji's after the accession papers were signed.

As for the UN resolution - tell me when was the last hearing on it? about a good 50 - 60 years back? read what is called the Shimla accord and why Pakistan signed it and what it says.
"agreement", you mean :whistle:

Simla Accord

Simla Agreement

:jester:

Indians have blood on their hands, Kashmir will see freedom or India will loose its own.

Kashmiri sacrifices and the blood of those who perished in its name will triumph.

Yaraan e Jahaan Kehty Hain Kashmir Hai Janat
Jannat Kisi Kafir Ko Mili hai Na Mily Gi.

Janaab,

Kashmir azad ho bhi gaya... to Pakistaan ke Ek bhi bande ki Kismat me kya Farq hoga ?

Look at India, China is their enemy No. 1 but we have over 60 Billion Trade... Neither sides cn afford war.

Jaha tak Kafiro ki baat hai... Jab tak Bharat me Abdul Hamid aur Abdul Kalam..Aur Azeem Premji.. Jaise Kafir Hai.....Kasmir to yara bhul hi jao....

Jaha tak jannat ki baat hai... Ek tarf hum Kafiro ka desh.. 3 Trillion ki economy ban gya... aur apki jannat... Bankruptsy ki kgaar par h.... Paisa naho to sali biwi bhi nahi milti...ye to Kasmir h yara.....

Paksitan Zindabad.... Alla Hafiz...

Janaab,

Kashmir azad ho bhi gaya... to Pakistaan ke Ek bhi bande ki Kismat me kya Farq hoga ?

Look at India, China is their enemy No. 1 but we have over 60 Billion Trade... Neither sides cn afford war.

Jaha tak Kafiro ki baat hai... Jab tak Bharat me Abdul Hamid aur Abdul Kalam..Aur Azeem Premji.. Jaise Kafir Hai.....Kasmir to yara bhul hi jao....

Jaha tak jannat ki baat hai... Ek tarf hum Kafiro ka desh.. 3 Trillion ki economy ban gya... aur apki jannat... Bankruptsy ki kgaar par h.... Paisa naho to sali biwi bhi nahi milti...ye to Kasmir h yara.....

Paksitan Zindabad.... Alla Hafiz...
Kashmir will get freedom from India either you will leave it alone or soon you would face war

Pakistan is always in economic and political crisis.....when the situation aggravates, their leaders float the Kashmir issue to distract public from actual issues.......right now Nawaj sharif is doing just that to gain political mileage amid Imran khan drama.......and in the process, damaging their country further since they're forgetting their core issues and dancing to the 'Kashmir tune'.......

But one thing the Pakistanis must understand, India already gave a portion of itself to the 'Muslim cause' and we think that's enough, if you want more, you'll end up losing more(like Bangladesh)......keep dancing to the 'Kashmir tune' and one day you will find that you need VISA to enter Balochistan, then Waziristan, then Sindhu Desh and so on......

Pakistani awaam must understand that their country is in crisis and 'poking their nose into others business' will only worsen the situation.......

Nothing good can be expected from the Indian's & these kind of moves from India proves how much dishonest they are in solving Kashmir issue.

Indian crimes in Kashmir is nothing less than crimes in Palestine by Israel.

Kashmir will get freedom from India either you will leave it alone or soon you would face war
Zarvan,we have nothing against Kashmiris. At the most I would suggest AUTONOMY for them,but what about the militants.Where will they go,the Militants will not disappear in thin air.Infact many of the militants whom Pakistan had supported in the past are fighting against the Pakistani Army(Mast Gul)

Zarvan,we have nothing against Kashmiris. At the most I would suggest AUTONOMY for them,but what about the militants.Where will they go,the Militants will not disappear in thin air.Infact many of the militants whom Pakistan had supported in the past are fighting against the Pakistani Army(Mast Gul)
You leave Kashmir alone you will not face militants you don't leave Kashmir you would face more and more attacks

--
did UN also ask pak to send trrorist to kashmir ?
not terrorist freedom fighters from azad kashmir helping their brothers in occupied kashmir so kashmiri of azad kashmir fighting for kashmiris of occupied kashmir ...Pakistan kidr se aa gya beech me

kashmiri mujahideen are not fighting against Pakistan army kid..

You leave Kashmir alone you will not face militants you don't leave Kashmir you would face more and more attacks
Zarvan what are your views on India leaving Kashmir (valley) and keeping Jammu and Leh/Laddakh?

67 years have passed..... Pakistan has tried every trick in the book, and they couldn't do much, and India as a country is becoming stronger and stronger by day..... If you think these statements are going to help you any way, Please keep doing it...
I have seen some fanboys commenting about "WAR", i pity their judgement, and i admire their stupidity... Since 48. We fought 3 wars, and there is not much happened.....

We have said it before and we will say it again..... "Kashmir is an Integral part of India and will remain so"

Back
Top Bottom