What's new

We are only left with 3 options

Fight back is the only option HOWEVER it shouldn’t be unorganized and disunited fight.
The goal shouldn’t be inflicting equal casualties on the enemy. The goal should be to win with as little bloodshed on both sides as possible. We don’t want a civil war like Syria. But we want justice so a short and powerful revolution is enough.
The targets should be dollarkhor generals and politicians. The goal should be to eliminate as many traitor generals and politicians as possible within the shortest time frame. Joining after anyone less important than them will just cause civil war and unnecessary bloodshed. A massive strong coordinated blitzkrieg style attack on command and control is needed and total destruction of command and control must be achieved within a few day’s maximum. If the revolution lasts longer than a few days then it has failed and will spiral out of control into a civil war.
A plan beforehand must be made on how to immediately take care of the country jf the revolution is successful. The revolution shouldn’t be a ragtag militia with no policy for the county to prosper. Ideally, people from within current establishment must support the revolution before it starts. Without any insiders the chances of the revolution being successful will be slim.

The timing for revolution is very very important. It should only be carried out when it seems like a lesser evil compared to the current levels of oppression carried out by the government. A poorly planned attempt at revolution could end up destroying Pakistan as a whole so timing is very important. We should be patient and keep planning the revolution until the time is right.
The goal is to make Pakistan a prosperous country not send it into decades long civil war.

Revolution is THE ONLY OPTION left for Pakistan. But it needs to be timed properly. Until then patience must be exercised.

I request my overseas fellows to make the most noise as they have no fear of being kidnapped. Protest, petition and write to ur govts to stop this and make sure this govt doesn't get a single penny. Lobby for sanctions. Once again overseas Pakistanis seem to be the last hope for this country.
Unfortunately if we do that only poor in Pakistan will suffer. Sanctions won’t do shit to elite who have hidden bank accounts in Swiss banks and already accumulated billions in wealth. It’ll just allow establishment to be even more brutal and exploit the people more. If sanctions ever worked I know a few MP’s here in Canada I would have already asked them to push for sanctions on Pakistan. But sanctions IMO only affect the poor.
The only option is revolution.

Nah, China...

or just do a ghar wapsi, that's what majority population and the sepoys want anyways....
i mean there’s rly not much of choice since most of the 3rd world seemingly can’t find anyone capable to lead

U guys can talk openly, we living here now cant even talk. A frnd of mine in FIA told me to shut down my FB and begged me to shut up. He said ppl r tortured to the point of death or coma and the news doesnt even get out.
I say its time for silent revolution, be silent but spread ur word, prepre for the day to strike back.
I request my overseas fellows to make the most noise as they have no fear of being kidnapped. Protest, petition and write to ur govts to stop this and make sure this govt doesn't get a single penny. Lobby for sanctions. Once again overseas Pakistanis seem to be the last hope for this country.
President of Global Terror Club xi jinping will help its terrorist club members with suppressing their masses

i mean there’s rly not much of choice since most of the 3rd world seemingly can’t find anyone capable to lead
A lot of countries in the third world are managing just fine.

Fight back is the only option HOWEVER it shouldn’t be unorganized and disunited fight.
The goal shouldn’t be inflicting equal casualties on the enemy. The goal should be to win with as little bloodshed on both sides as possible. We don’t want a civil war like Syria. But we want justice so a short and powerful revolution is enough.
The targets should be dollarkhor generals and politicians. The goal should be to eliminate as many traitor generals and politicians as possible within the shortest time frame. Joining after anyone less important than them will just cause civil war and unnecessary bloodshed. A massive strong coordinated blitzkrieg style attack on command and control is needed and total destruction of command and control must be achieved within a few day’s maximum. If the revolution lasts longer than a few days then it has failed and will spiral out of control into a civil war.
A plan beforehand must be made on how to immediately take care of the country jf the revolution is successful. The revolution shouldn’t be a ragtag militia with no policy for the county to prosper. Ideally, people from within current establishment must support the revolution before it starts. Without any insiders the chances of the revolution being successful will be slim.

The timing for revolution is very very important. It should only be carried out when it seems like a lesser evil compared to the current levels of oppression carried out by the government. A poorly planned attempt at revolution could end up destroying Pakistan as a whole so timing is very important. We should be patient and keep planning the revolution until the time is right.
The goal is to make Pakistan a prosperous country not send it into decades long civil war.

Revolution is THE ONLY OPTION left for Pakistan. But it needs to be timed properly. Until then patience must be exercised.

Unfortunately if we do that only poor in Pakistan will suffer. Sanctions won’t do shit to elite who have hidden bank accounts in Swiss banks and already accumulated billions in wealth. It’ll just allow establishment to be even more brutal and exploit the people more. If sanctions ever worked I know a few MP’s here in Canada I would have already asked them to push for sanctions on Pakistan. But sanctions IMO only affect the poor.
The only option is revolution.
Exactly like swiftly disable the corrupt establishment with a system of force that represent people of Pakistan.And that swift operation should be highly organized, disciplined and covert.

As events unfold in Pakistan it is like watching a horror movie, like the Exorcist.

It seems like Asim Munir and the generals are possessed by demons. In turn, the demonic generals have possessed the whole army. The demonic army has possessed Pakistan. Evil is stalking the land.

Pakistan needs an exorcism.

there needs to be an IRA to PTI's Sinn Fein. thats how christmas agreement was reached in the troubles and similarly how Ireland won its independence from UK about a 100 years back. AL alone would not have achieved independence without MB+India.

It's a luxury if someone can say there are 3 options. Most countries considered first world or developed can most entertain 2 options.

As events unfold in Pakistan it is like watching a horror movie, like the Exorcist.

It seems like Asim Munir and the generals are possessed by demons. In turn, the demonic generals have possessed the whole army. The demonic army has possessed Pakistan. Evil is stalking the land.

Pakistan needs an exorcism.
We need Bushra more than ever.

:lol:

How about bringing Islam to forefront?

when fundamentals of your country is islam, why dont you act accordingly?
you guys watch ****, consume tobacco, etc.
last i read punishment for corruption is capital punishment in sharia. have you guys modified it?
why is islam missing from any solution you guys talk about? is it not working?

tldr, anyways niazi and his cult deserves what they are getting, hes is a world class liar and hypocrite.
He will be finished only when his millions of supporters will left him , hafiz whiskey and bajwa will be remembered as traitors of Pakistan while khan will be remembered like a hero for the rest of the world …

How about bringing Islam to forefront?

when fundamentals of your country is islam, why dont you act accordingly?
you guys watch ****, consume tobacco, etc.
last i read punishment for corruption is capital punishment in sharia. have you guys modified it?
why is islam missing from any solution you guys talk about? is it not working?
Isn't your country a so called secular republic?
If yes then how come you elected a RSS ideology ,the ideology of a killer of your founding father.
First get your own house in order after that give us an advice.

We dont have any option.
We never had any say in how this country should be. Who ever tried to create public authority was punished and made an example out of.
This country cannot be redeemed. Middle class will work there lives out like slave labors for the civil servants to enjoy all the perks. Meanwhile a small portion of smartass people will keep grabing all the money by manuvering and be called businessmen.
This country is lost and rotten. And No solution is to be seen.
And the Poor class are just being crushed for 75 years. They have all the same anyways.

Yep option 1

But at least now,, we know this democracy is just bullshit

But establishment isn't just generals,, it includes the political parties, sardars, judiciary. It's all involved

It's ALL the establishment

But they have a major problem,, in the past they used to switch from one useless party to another

At the moment it's all PDM,, so since PDM has been such a failure,, who else do they go to now that it's been a DISASTER
Establishment Also includes educated people of central punjab..and that's why the system is in threat because establishment is fractured for the first time

Back
Top Bottom