What's new

We Are Soldiers

can someone please upload this documantry on youtube will be very helpfull.

Here are the promos for it:

Seems really professionally done, compared with what other Pakistani news channels do.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great to see this posted on Dawnnewspakistan portal at Youtube. The original version with its high resolution is much better than the download, however for those who have not see it, thanks Mujahid!

Guys thanks for the link I enjoyed it a lot man cant wait for next one.

Guys (and Gals!), don't forget to watch the second episode of "We Are Soldiers" tonight at 7:05pm on DAWNNEWS.

phir na kehna kay hamay khabar na hoi:partay:

Its on? i wonder why are they changing the schedule.

i missed the 7 pm show can some one please tell me what time its gonna repeat today?

I saw the second episode.It was fine but i did not like the intro( they used some clip from south park cartoons).

They showed infantry soldiers under going CQB training ,desert warfare and some details on india's cold start strategy ( he or his team had done some good research).

You can watch it on wednesday at 11 pm.I saw it twice today (7 pm and 11 pm).

I saw the second episode.It was fine but i did not like the intro( they used some clip from south park cartoons).

They showed infantry soldiers under going CQB training ,desert warfare and some details on india's cold start strategy ( he or his team had done some good research).

You can watch it on wednesday at 11 pm.I saw it twice today (7 pm and 11 pm).

Ya the intro was kinda messed up, or should i say irrelevant. But the ATT/CTC dose made it up:tup:..oh that is something really tough and risky!

I liked the ATT part.

I am anxiously waiting for the episode regarding SSG.

Back
Top Bottom