What's new

'We didn't build nukes to fire on Shab-e-Baraat', Musharraf says

i would like to see the video of signing ceremony with 90,000 soldiers than i can surely tell who had the most causalities and defeat.:crazy: :D:enjoy:

But India has made nukes to fire on shab e baraat or ramzan. We can go to any extend cheap, expensive, brave, coward for the interest of our nation. :angry:

Mushraffs USUAL WEEKLY threat.

We are not a small nation.

We are a major nuclear power

We will use nukes if you dare sneeze.

MUSHRAAFF trying to convince himself I think

Pervez-Musharraf-returning-meme-302x379.jpg

:tup: :tup:

nice try piece of dog shit Indian , as I said earlier that you were that much careful in handling remains of the enemy that you had to IMPORT body bags and caskets ?
we were very careful because we are civilized people unlike you, after death we don't consider you as our enemy, you are our enemy only when you are alive, hence we buried your terrorist soldiers in the body bags with all Islamic rights and with respect, unlike your uncivilized army who mutilate dead bodies and suffer from necrophilia. we have seen in you tube how your men sodomize goats and brutalize it until it dies, what a bunch of losers.

why pakistani military and former military personals and polititions always talk about nuclear war?? they seems to be highly afraid of india. for any country those who possess nukes consider it as last sort of weapon. but pakistan consider it as 1st weapons to be used against india. this proves how much pakistani military personals are afraid of india. and in india these comments from pakistan are generally ignored, because every one knows pakistani officials are bluffing. the possession of a nuclear tratical weapons by pakistan will not make any sense, because if Pakistan use battlefield nukes, india is going to burn Pakistan into dust. no one is goining to wait for pakistan to strike larger nukes so india will use its nuclear missiles. smaller or larger, a single nuclear missile cross indo-pak border there will be a firestorm of nuclear missiles into pakistan. atleast india have a missile defense system, which will prevent most of the missiles from hitting the indian mainland what pakistan have?? not even a single missile is going to miss. each and every missile from india is going to hit pakistani cites.

Pakistan knows that in conventional warfare it can't defeat India.

It is their lack of trust in their own abilities, which leads to use of such type of language.

marriage made in heaven..third class paper airing the views of a third class general/politician

as soon as the nuke flyes in to India half of Pakistan will turn into fried kebab, and the next the other half will turn in to walking zombies, even if one or two Indian states is affected the rest of India will live, and that's not the case with Pakistan, human race will forget that there was a country called Pakistan next to India. until it will be excavated by future human beings.

I've read many Christendom articles, Cheerleaders for India, egging them on at the comfort of being 000's of miles away saying, India will walk away from a Nuclear War and Pakistan will be annihilated. Putr, India knows our capability to turn the whole of India into glass. If not, then try it! What are you waiting for?

First you questioned we had Nukes, then proven wrong! You questioned the power of our Nukes, you were proven wrong! You questioned our delivery capability, you were proven wrong! I see a pattern here...!

As for Ghair Musharaf the hypocrite is concerned, Mr. irrelevant!

I've read many Christendom articles, Cheerleaders for India, egging them on at the comfort of being 000's of miles away saying, India will walk away from a Nuclear War and Pakistan will be annihilated. Putr, India knows our capability to turn the whole of India into glass. If not, then try it! What are you waiting for?

First you questioned we had Nukes, then proven wrong! You questioned the power of our Nukes, you were proven wrong! You questioned our delivery capability, you were proven wrong! I see a pattern here...!

As for Ghair Musharaf the hypocrite is concerned, Mr. irrelevant!
where did he , PAF , Navy gone when MIG-21 shooting PAK Plane ? answer thing simple question ......

India always said you got nukes from china and missile from NK and for both World got proof.

where did he , PAF , Navy gone when MIG-21 shooting PAK Plane ? answer thing simple question ......

India always said you got nukes from china and missile from NK and for both World got proof.

They keep mum about Atlantique.

On Topic- Mushy keeps doing such statements. we should ignore him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom