What's new

We have our share

That makes two of us! Kuthun ahes? Mi Punyacha.

I'm no fan of Shiv Sena (SS - coincidence? :D) either. I don't like people smashing cars in my name. Be they Hindus or Muslims.

Mi Khamgaon la rahto. (Buldana jilha).

good to see you here.

U surprise me pure logic. I think logic has gone in the dustbin nowadays... :lol: there are muslims in shiv sena while chief bal thakarey talks about cleansing Islam from India? Is this some sort of sweet gandhiji-shiv sena linked dream u r part of? Shiv seniks have attacked our family in india and killed them. They have dug up pitches and been one of the most violent and intolerant groups in india.

Pure logic can u send me any link saying there are Muslims in shiv sena Do not make it the shiv sena site please.

Well, I could not find anything reliable about Muslim Shiv Sena members ON THE INTERNET. But, I get it from local news. Anyway, I think the below link will sure help to support my statement.

Shiv Sena demands larger burial ground for Muslims

these guys are really funny,they really hate pakistan

Karachi not a sweet word in Mumbai

LAHORE: Six members of an Indian political party were arrested on Friday for threatening the owner of ‘Karachi Sweets’, a confectioner in the Mulund suburb of Mumbai, the Hindustan Times reported on Sunday. The members of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) – a breakaway faction of Shiv Sena – wrote a threatening letter to the owner, it said. “The owners of the sweet shop may have come from Karachi, but now since they are citizens of this country, they should adopt an Indian name,” MNS leader Shishir Shinde told the newspaper. daily times monitor

To be honest, she had it coming. First of all, Sporting a tattoo with the words "Shukar alhamdullilah" from the Quran on her "Back", visible for everyone to see? She clearly knows that it wouldn't have been acceptable in Pakistan, then what makes her think that it can be acceptable in another country with a large Muslim population?

Secondly, Inking and inflicting pain on your body (By going through a tattoo procedure) Is Haraam (Not Allowed) in Islam. Using words from Quran to go against that teaching of Islam is not just an act of hypocrisy but also quite stupid.

Idiocy at it's best.
I completely disagree. What happened to this woman was simply reprehensible and the obtuse perpetrators are completely at fault here. What her tattoo might have said is completely immaterial.

I can't understand why the people who beat her up were not booked for assault.

(Actually, I do understand, what I mean is that they should have been booked)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom