What's new

We made a goof, we fixed it, says US on India map

Why are indians so happy? Its not like U.S. made Azad Kashmir part of India on their maps.

Currents maps on US State Department website:

SCA_Bureau_400_1.jpg

South and Central Asian Affairs: Countries and Other Areas

Pakistan_revised_for_State_400_1.jpg

Pakistan

India_revised_for_State_400_1.jpg

India

The only difference between these new maps and the previous maps is that they added the 1972 Line of Control arrow to show the Line of Control. So why are indians celebrating? You people are so strange.

Such a short-lived victory dance by near-sighted Indians. They'll change the map again in the future if it serves their own purposes.

We live in real time world.;)

Back to insults again it seems.. Hmm. Happens when no legitimate arguments remain... Anyway, any further news on the
1. French Avionics for Thunder
2. NSG waivers for a civilian nuke deal
3. Uranium from Australia that your govt demanded

Man, dont be that evil now..!! :devil: :D

You are a little too late with holier than thou sermon, which you conveniently forgot when your Paksitani brethren initiated the relailment

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...we-fixed-says-us-india-map-2.html#post2464637

Karan,

Someone is very desperate to become mod.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Why are indians so happy? Its not like U.S. made Azad Kashmir part of India on their maps.

And why are you so pi$$ed off.

because I guess your troops figured that 2 girls headed to school were ISI agents, and therefore deserved to be raped, murdered then dumped in a river (not afforded the ''mass graves courtesy'' extended against the other 2,000+)

the real paradox is that no matter how hard you try to white wash your sins, they just never rub out

at the end of the day, Kashmir will never be an ''integral part of india''.....american-made maps or indian oppression against angry Kashmiris wont change anything --it just furthers their resolve

funny thing is, i bet 99.9% of you guys in this thread haven't even been to EITHER side of Kashmir :)

We are not at all committed any crimes at all ,then what is the need to try to white wash our sins.

Kashmir's Indians lives happily with us and enjoying same rights like us. They having state govt. , batallions , state police comprises of 90% Muslims. Personally I knw well there lot of Kashmiri(Muslims) researchers ,doctors they are well placed in ISRO, DST, DBT ,IIT ,AIMS institutes all over india among them most of them are females . I knw YOU won't believe becoz u people living in fools paradise. Bomb blast and insurgency problem greatly reduced there. If I remember correctly past 4-5yrs there is no bomb blast occurred in that region. Now army and our govt. negotiating to remove the special law in Kashmir. Now the only concern is development of Kashmir ,our govt. started to act on those issues.

Please go right ahead and bring up whatever you need to and stop hiding behind the disputed region strawman..J&K today is much more settled and less prone to terrorist incidents than what Balochistan or for that matter most of the regions of Pakistan are..

And you think people from J&K do not have a state govt and do not have representatives in the Parliament?? :lol:.

it's only the indians who keep trying to juxtapose Balochistan (which is seeing a low level but dying seperatist insurgency which receives patronage from your side) with something like Kashmir which is a disputed territory and a bilateral issue (which Balochistan isnt --at least as far as territorial claims are concerned)

It pleases me to hear that occupied J&K are less prone to terrorist incidents than what Balochistan or "for that matter most of the regions of Pakistan are.."

if only there were something to SHOW for that....and if only it didn't manifest itself to things like this:

kashmir-2.jpg

(and don't even think of saying "oh, terrorism is down because it is 'dead ISI funded terrorists' are in these graves ---because i've already shared enough sources that state not only that many of those killed were not Pakistanis and certainly not "ISI sponsored" --but in fact many of them werent even militants....they were just guys walking back from school who may have been near the protest and their only crime was having a name like "Ahmed" or "Abdullah")

you can fool, deceive and fabricate BS to your own public.....you wont fool us, and you wont fool Kashmiris

oh and on the topic on maps and all --well i commend the US for correcting the maps. Kashmir in its entirety is disputed territory. We will continue to view it as disputed territory, we will continue to treat it as disputed territory ---until the issue is resolved. No exceptions. Dont take my word for it though, be a witness yourself Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom