What's new

We need two more years to defeat Pakistan | Subramanian Swamy

haha..low-self-esteemed idiots.

Listen to his debate with Hamid Gul. Hamid Gul destroyed him

india can't even think of fighting Pakistan..they think they'll fight the 'Caliphate'? LMAO!

@danger007
The only industry i see india excelling in, is the film industry. Movies like 'ek tha tiger' and 'chainkuli main kuli' provide great insight into how your minds work.

He is just an idiot.

@danger007
The only industry i see india excelling in, is the film industry. Movies like 'ek tha tiger' and 'chainkuli main kuli' provide great insight into how your minds work.
Automobile industry? Space tech? Infrastructure? Pharmacuticals? Healthcare? Power production? Shipping?

To be fair, neither is Swamy, nobody outside of his followers really pays him much attention (from what Indian members here have told me). The GoI tend to ignore what he says.

Mr Swamy's popularity in India owes a large part to his trenchant criticism of the Gandhi family and his attempts to expose their underhand dealings. But beyond that, the man has a psyche very similar to your Lal Topi.......wait, a bit more sensible in comparison perhaps. :lol:

There could possibly he a hundred different ways it can be accomplished, from agreement with China over Aksai Chin to giving up Dalai lama, to many other issues. Every nation has leverage points, it is upto us to be able to use them to our benefit. Its only some gullible Pakistani's who think that China is an 'ally' in the traditional sense. Today's day and age, all nations look for their interests.

And that is not my job mate. There are those who are paid to do it. It was their job when they got it done last time as well.

I think he has schizophrenia ?
He is brilliant one day and comes up with amazing concepts, two days later he comes up with a retarded statement.

Flip flops - from extreme brilliance of logic to extreme retardation. Just unable to pin him down on what he is.
Yeah, I don't think India would do anything like giving up Aksai Chin, or the Dalai Lama to China, unless they're willing to allow China to lord over them in the future. Besides, any Indian politician that did such a thing would probably be considered a traitor by Indians.

I agree that China isn't a traditional ally like we'd think about, but there are more than enough reasons why China would aid Pakistan against India.

I know it's not your job, because (no offense) if it were, you'd probably actually know the answer to this one. Saying that India would use it's leverage against China is nothing more than wishful thinking, simply because India's leverage can't replace Pakistan's leverage.

No you wont. The entire 100 low yield bombs of Pakistan wont accomplish that.
Though Pakistan will not get to the point of launching even half of them.
your top 10 cities have around 60 million people according to wikipedia.
so if pakistan drops 2 nukes on each one of them how many indians will die?
and thats 20 nukes.

He have no idea that he is playing with fire in a dynamite mine............

Mr Swamy's popularity in India owes a large part to his trenchant criticism of the Gandhi family and his attempts to expose their underhand dealings. But beyond that, the man has a psyche very similar to your Lal Topi.......wait, a bit more sensible in comparison perhaps. :lol:

Yes very sensible 100 million ppl dead sensible..:lol:

As against a Ghazwa to wipe out all Hindus? 800 million against a 100 million? Who's more sensible now?:azn:

Nowhere did tht retard say anything abt wiping 800 Hindus .. Another thing he's one man cartoon... This swammmmy guy is a bjp leader.. Elected member indian parliament aswell as president of janata party..

Nowhere did tht retard say anything abt wiping 800 Hindus .. Another thing he's one man cartoon... This swammmmy guy is a bjp leader.. Elected member indian parliament aswell as president of janata party..

Lal Topi did hint at sparing only the Dalits and 'Shuddars' and killing the rest. That would still be around 500 million. Anyways, point to be noted here is, Swamy is as loose a cannon as Lal Topi. And like Lal Topi, he's a master at mixing falsehood with truth to unsuspecting listeners. I'm sure if Lal Topi enters Politics and affiliates himself with PML-N, he too can turn into a Politician. :D

Lal Topi did hint at sparing only the Dalits and 'Shuddars' and killing the rest. That would still be around 500 million. Anyways, point to be noted here is, Swamy is as loose a cannon as Lal Topi. And like Lal Topi, he's a master at mixing falsehood with truth to unsuspecting listeners. I'm sure if Lal Topi enters Politics and affiliates himself with PML-N, he too can turn into a Politician. :D

This is a bit of a lost cause, there is no way you can compare Zaid Hamid with Subramaniam Swamy. This guy has a Phd from & was a visiting professor at Harvard. His comments can simply not be explained by the likes of us. He is without doubt an incredibly smart guy but his views on such things are in a league of its own. Best to let it pass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom