What's new

We should go to war with China, end myth that it is stronger than us: BJP Swamy

u need a strong will and a strong leader to pick up a fight with comparitvely strong enemy, thankfully India has the leadership but i m sure they are taking calculated steps in dealing with china...but rest assured it will not shy away to take china head on if the need be...

u need a strong will and a strong leader to pick up a fight with comparitvely strong enemy, thankfully India has the leadership but i m sure they are taking calculated steps in dealing with china...but rest assured it will not shy away to take china head on if the need be...

Indian Armed Forces - Command Headquarters Commanders Military Formation - Commanders are fighting since Decades !!! Leadership as well as the Laddership is there !!!

Indian Armed Forces - Command Headquarters Commanders Military Formation - Commanders are fighting since Decades !!! Leadership as well as the Laddership is there !!!
yes but imo Modi led current govmt can take the extreme step and they will get all out support from ppl of India and from almost all major countries in the world..after russian invasion communist countries have lost trust, another communist if at war with the largest democracy in the world, it will see the catastrophic reactions from developed countries...China knows it very well hence their response to Pelosi's visit has just been limited to PDF and communist daily mouthpiece.

Mohammad Anab / 06:07 pm on 30 Aug 2022,Tuesday

64979445.jpg

BJP member Subramanian Swamy said that India "should go to war now" with China in order "to end the myth that China is stronger than" India. "China has a worse Finance Ministry than Modi's PMO. So China's economy is in a worse state," Swamy tweeted after a Twitter user asked for a way to resolve the India-China territorial disputes.

SS is a US lackey.

US and SS will fight the Chinese to the last Indian and Indian idiots just oblige like the Ukranians.

india can win war against china, how? well by sh itting near china borders the smell n stink will knock out china government, military and the economy.

yes but imo Modi led current govmt can take the extreme step and they will get all out support from ppl of India and from almost all major countries in the world..after russian invasion communist countries have lost trust, another communist if at war with the largest democracy in the world, it will see the catastrophic reactions from developed countries...China knows it very well hence their response to Pelosi's visit has just been limited to PDF and communist daily mouthpiece.
You should volunteer for the front lines

Judging from defence budget, troop size, & warhead stockpile, indeed China is way stronger than India.

Fact is fact. It doesn't care about your nationality feeling.

You didn't wanted a soldier to carry an artilery piece, did you!!

Lets first sort out Agni-Veers !!!

Firing Semi Automatic Gun for 25 Years, Makes a Real Veer Mard !!!

Firing Anti Aircraft Gun for 15 Years, Makes a Real Veer Mard !!!

Mr. Swami talk is cheap !

Is there anyone to rate the talk ???

Again Television T.R.P ???

Last edited:
You should volunteer for the front lines

Selection Committee will not let !!!

Just imagine what type brain is there in Cantonment Quarters !!!

india can win war against china, how? well by sh itting near china borders the smell n stink will knock out china government, military and the economy.

First figure out which Mandir; Devalayam; Ishivalayam; Vihara and Masjid are there and who laid the foundation of Mandir; Devalayam; Ishivalayam; Vihara and Masjid.

Last edited:
Mohammad Anab / 06:07 pm on 30 Aug 2022,Tuesday

64979445.jpg

BJP member Subramanian Swamy said that India "should go to war now" with China in order "to end the myth that China is stronger than" India. "China has a worse Finance Ministry than Modi's PMO. So China's economy is in a worse state," Swamy tweeted after a Twitter user asked for a way to resolve the India-China territorial disputes.

If the indigenous hindus were good at war, then sawami would look less like what he does not, and more dravidian.

Get the hint ...

Who can help me translate the reply of hindustani78.

I know every word he writes, but when these words are connected, why can't I understand them?

It always puzzles me. Where Indians got this arrogance from? They as a whole are so pedestrain, yet so conceited. "You are so ordinary, but you are so confident!" :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom