What's new

We Stupid Bengalis

You banglus are no match for martial race Punjabis and Pathans. :partay:

now you know why 1971 happened.

The reality is a few points:

1)Tall and light skinned are valued over short and dark skinned in Bangladeshi society as well. i.e. marriage biodata rankings. i.e. peoples attitudes towards light or dark skinned people.

2)There is a spectrum of phenotypes amongst Bangladeshis where some individuals are tall, light skinned, and/or very handsome....things that people stereotype Bangladeshis not to be.

3)In some cases you absolutely can not tell if someone is from Bangladesh or Pakistan.

4)The outside really doesn't matter anyways......lol. Nah, in this superficial world it most certainly does.

You take that staged shit seriously? and evidence of what? Indians love for Pakistanis or Muslims?

What have we to do with them? Take it as it is; it happened, it is real, it is evidence in front of you. The kid is a local who does these for YouTube, and obviously had great fun making this recording.

they hugged him because they know it is being recorded. people in other countries don't walk around with a "hug me/slap me" sign without it being recorded, I mean...DUH!

No Pakistani will ever look like that. That cap and getup and the face makes it obvious he's an indian.

I knew it. The racial arrogance was bound to show up more than once.

Chill mate, he just doesn't look like a Pakistani and that's obvious. And that doesn't mean its a beauty contest or anything but just the facial features, the cap, the getup overall.

what did i do?
Bro, tell me, how a Pakistani looks like?
Here is a picture of a Sheedi Makrani Pakistani.
Islamabad main baithy logon ki yei ghalatfehmi Pakistan ko pehly hi torh chuki hai.
a83a75ffb4a4a8cf22d26feb5ad16cff.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom