What's new

We will get the economy back on track in 6 months if given a chance, claims Shehbaz Sharif

We were waiting for Lahore to become Paris, but instead it became Venice.

cant-reach-home-i-am-stuck-here-in-paris-i-mean-in-lahore-1530642949-7001.jpg

N league cost cutting and thievery cost Lahore its infrastructure, it took the flood to reveal just how much they siphoned out of “development” projects.

They rob us blind, and throw us peanuts (overpasses and laptops) to keep us satiated.

People of Punjab are sick of N league politics. They are nothing but mafia and crooks. We won’t ever bring them in again, in sha Allah.

I don't entertain Gangadeshis on internal affairs of Pakistan.. so this is none of your business .

This is the correct policy. Imran Khan is even gaining Larkana now. PTI is on the rise again.

UN speech made him an international celebrity and a hero at home.

Economy is improving also.

I think that he is talking about the economy of Sharif family and associates and he is not off the mark.

Nobody wants to admit it but this day was going yo come the previous goverments took loans and brought themselves time and the media knows but is on a continuous anti goverment tirade which is fine but the ground realities wont change whoever is in power if you bring them corrupt dogs back in power they will just take more loans and make it seem all rosy

Has Imran Khan popularity dipping in Pakistan? I am seeing a lot of anti Imran talk shows on pak news channels these days(especially dunyaa,bol and geo).
What is that guys name ?Kamran shaheed?He is roaming around Karachi with a mic in his hand and people are cursing imran everyehere in karachi..has IK's image really damaged that much?

Yes it has. Many reasons - but primarily mehngai, and because people see no tangible change since PTI came into power.

Also, and this is not IK/PTI fault I think, the destruction of a lot of the illegal thelas/shops on court orders has affected thousands of traders in Karachi who have lost their livelihoods as a result.

Has Imran Khan popularity dipping in Pakistan? I am seeing a lot of anti Imran talk shows on pak news channels these days(especially dunyaa,bol and geo).
What is that guys name ?Kamran shaheed?He is roaming around Karachi with a mic in his hand and people are cursing imran everyehere in karachi..has IK's image really damaged that much?

Pak Media Is Corrupt To The Core.

Fact Is IK Is Working Under Very Difficult Circumstances and Is Trying His Level Best

Last edited:
This statement is like Ulta chor kotwal ko dantay
Ganja brothers are responsible for the destruction of Pakistan entire Sharif family should be in jail

Dunya and geo are anti Pakistan and anti Imran channel since beginning
Owners of these channels have very good relations with Sharif family

SAB GOOL MAAL HAI

Musharaf = Sari Corruption aur Mahngaye K Peechay Pichli Hakomat Ka Hath Hai
Zardari = Sari Corruption aur Mahngaye K Peechay Pichli Hakomat Ka Hath Hai
Taklay = Sari Corruption aur Mahngaye K Peechay Pichli Hakomat Ka Hath Hai
Poti Aye = Sari Corruption aur Mahngaye K Peechay Pichli Hakomat Ka Hath Hai

Back
Top Bottom