What's new

We Will Surprise You | DG ISPR

caught with pants down again... and they still pose in front of camera
do you even know the events jettison of payload during escape run by IAF is equivalent to PAF caught Pants down ....

don't make idiotic claims even private media has reached the spot and shown on TV, and we have offered even to every defence attache in Pakistan or any foreign media to visit that place including INDIAN representative

Last edited:
Then you hit them hard. They kill themselves and you kill them too. Filthy Modi deserves that. Anyhow, Pak response should be born out of solid planning and strong action rather than coming out of emotions without proper planning. India must pay dearly and squarely so that they think a thousand times before launching even a drama strike in Pakistan in future. We are still full of anger for their last fake surgical strike. If we had actually conducted a real surgical strike in response to their fake one, they wouldn't have had courage to stage this second fake strike. I hope our leadership understands the situation and knows how to deal with the situation courageously and wisely. I am sure they will get advice from many powers asking for restraint. Pak needs to tell every one politely that a violation of our sovereignty is not acceptable at any cost. We must hit back and hit them real hard.

Imagine if they create another Mumbai drama before any Pakistani strike, label it as your work and tell the world that it is what you promised, you seriously think you will be able to leverage the situation for your geopolitical gains and then strike them ?

If we haven't planned our strikes already, and still planning, then I would say good luck to them. Time to strike is next 24 to 48 hours.

I have a request to those members whose egos have been heart badly in their bed rooms while fighting their wars on key boards. Plz respect your armed forces they need your support not your judgements. They have been fighting in the past and they are fighting now. And they will be fighting in future instead key board warriors who has lost their ego in their bed room
Regards
Did D.G ISPR told you to create this account?

We are not criticizing Army but lack of self respect of Govt of Pakistan and treason of Air Force high ranks.

do you have even know the events jettison of payload during escape run by IAF is equivalent to PAF caught Pants down ....

don't make idiots claims even private media has reached the spot and shown on TV, and we have offered even to every defence attache in Pakistan or any foreign media to visit that place including INDIAN representative
Who gave him Professional title?...He is an Indian key board warrior.

Its not our domain if Modi leverage this and have elections...Its upto indian Public to decide...For Pakistan its better that Modi rule India for next decade ..
Qasam se sahi bat hai. Congress is more dangerous. Woh sabko sath mila lyty hain.

- A humble request to all.
It's time to be united, have faith in ALLAH and Pakistan.
Everyone has the right to speak his mind, however, sometimes you have to keep it yourself.
Defend your countrymen and believe in your armed forces as they are the ones standing on the front-line. They must know that we are with them.
Can't say any more!

I hope Pakistani Armed Forces were prepared for the eventuality that India would strike and have already obtained enough reconnaissance data to identify viable targets to strike by air or battlefield range missiles. If it were up to me I would go for a missile strike.

do you understand what he said? India tried to intrude from three sides, 2 teams were intercepted (one on Lahore sector, other on Bahawlpur) one team which entered from Muzzafarabad sector was heavy formation violated 5 nautical miles and were forced back by interceptors. they failed to achieve what they come from. Pakistan will respond.
i dont understand the language.

Back
Top Bottom