What's new

welcome to bjp's india Church in Delhi's Vasant Kunj area vandalized

yes yes a false flagger anybody who disagrees with you saffroonnn chaddhis is a pakistani a false flagger how typical cheap shanghi mindset shame on you,

please don't quote me again thank you!

meanwhile enjoy

THE Dance for Democracy
then how come you were bitching in another thread when you posted army expenditure is a waste of money??

Don't worry my saffron chaddi is made from the skull cap which i snatched from a wannabe jihadi.

indian-rh-copy1_650_021014090731.jpg

arvind-kejriwal9.jpg

then how come you were bitching in another thread when you posted army expenditure is a waste of money??

Don't worry my saffron chaddi is made from the skull cap which i snatched from a wannabe jihadi.
Like i said AAPtard is another nehru incarnate who wanted to abolish Army and let Police control India, Nehru got a big slap from China for living in dreams.
AAP lost deposits in 2014 LS and Haryana elections.
:D

ok so how are you going to stop rapes in INDIA BY ROLLING OUT TANKS?HOW ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ACID ATTACKS HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LIFT POVERTY BY ROLLING OUT NUCLEAR MISSILES?first let's protect our sisters and mothers fir daesh ko dekhnge let us work for the poor let us educate the youth let us give them a better health care why are you bajrangais such mongers?

ok so how are you going to stop rapes in INDIA BY ROLLING OUT TANKS?HOW ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ACID ATTACKS HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LIFT POVERTY BY ROLLING OUT NUCLEAR MISSILES?first let's protect our sisters and mothers fir daesh ko dekhnge let us work for the poor let us educate the youth let us give them a better health care why are you bajrangais such mongers?what we need is a better police force to maintain law an order to protect our sisters and mothers and our daughters

ok so how are you going to stop rapes in INDIA BY ROLLING OUT TANKS?HOW ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ACID ATTACKS HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LIFT POVERTY BY ROLLING OUT NUCLEAR MISSILES?first let's protect our sisters and mothers fir daesh ko dekhnge let us work for the poor let us educate the youth let us give them a better health care why are you bajrangais such mongers?
You retard i have never voted for Modi let alone i am a Bajrangi.

so is that your logic,ok ok i will talk you in your logic,thus i agree with you we should liquidate our army but i want you to promise me that Kejriwal will give his as$ to Gen. Suhag if any rape or acid attack happens in future.

here see what our jawan do

Gorkha Soldier Saves Girl from Rape and Takes on 40 Train Robbers with Only a Khukuri

So in fact you only think those Muslims were right, I said 2002 was a riot not a massace like Godhra. Do you understand the difference? You cannot blame mob mentality after an massacre, reason it's called a mob.
When did I say they are/were right? I just said that it was reciprocal and by saying this I am in no way condoning what they did. Were we speaking of what Godhra incident should named/called as? And what do you think has happened at Naroda Patiya? Was it a riot or a massacre?

Can you read your statements? You said these incidents are done by BJP to benefit its vote, I asked yiu why you think that everything related to minorities is done by BJP and no one else was responsible. But you seems to think so.
Yes I did and stand by it and I also did post sources to prove my point. Did I ever mention the word "everything"? No I don't think so, I was just speculating that the present set of events in Delhi(Which the OP speaks of) could very well be the handiwork of BJP as they have a history doing such kinds of things.

You are just against BJP and its showing. You blame only one side and are leaving every other fact out.

That is your wish and if you cannot understand my statements, you better read them again and you may understand them. I'm done debating with a person who is with an ingrained bias.
Yes I am against BJP and the reasons are obvious. Since we were just speaking of BJP, so I posted material related to them and I don't think they were irrelevant. But that doesn't imply that I condone similar acts done by others...

If you think I have ingrained bias against BJP, then so be it... I can't really help you with your thinking:coffee:

Last edited:
Not only science but even a dumb can answer that an elephant god n monkey god can also not exist!

Whole world think of you guys as idiot animal worshippers.

Changing religion does not change DNA. If you are of inferior blood Hindu, you would be an even more inferior blood Christian.

It would be better if you work hard like everyone else to improve your life, rather than wallow in victimhood filth. You do not have anything which you could leverage to come to power. You are not intelligent, neither good looking, instituted inquisitions,Still on payroll of foreigners, and you sided with Britishers thus wrecking your dream of supplanting elites like you did in Korea (friendly reminder: We Won) . Even if you achieve your dream of converting all SC's, you would still be less than 20%.

No go away and vandalise some Church to pin blame on Big Bad Hindu Wolf, like you did in Mangalore. Keep doing it and you may finally get your dream job, of cleaning Italian toilets. That is the glass ceiling for a recent convert.

Hilarious!!

If you do not have inferiority complex vis-a-vis your White Masters and High Caste people(fair coloured), Why did you converted to Christianity to begin with?

Science has proven that Christian God could not exist. Science has progressed to the point (and it has been a case for past 100 years) that it has conclusively disproven existence of a meddling God. The only God that could exist is someone who set Big Bang in motion, and did not gave a damn about what happens afterward. Certainly not a Semetic God.

So why did you convert to Christianity, if not for of your inferiority complex?

Not only science but even a dumb can answer that an elephant god n monkey god can also not exist!

Whole world think of you guys as idiot animal worshippers.
Here comes converted pure soul

We praise those who born in our land not in some arabic country .For Hindus every living creature is a god.

I didnt intend to but if that guy wanted to mock my faith then he too will hear the same.

Here comes converted pure soul

Apply burnol to the inflamed area. Not to be used applied on sensitive skin.
Well, Whole Worlds knows you as a Child molesting Pedophile. I think it is worst than being known as worshipping animals.

And worshipping Nature (Animals included) is better than worshipping a Zombie carpenter, and playing out his personal feuds and grudges in today's world. Poor Jews! they have to suffer because of lunacy of that zombie carpenter's worshippers.

BTW, Is your church paying for your gene therapy, or are you sticking to good ol' ways of drinking a gallon of fairness cream everyday to look like your superiors (White masters or High Caste Hindus, have your pick).

Back
Top Bottom