What's new

welcome to bjp's india Church in Delhi's Vasant Kunj area vandalized

So says the high cast antenna wielding Brahmin!!

Hurry up, your cow is about to raise its tail..!!

Just like China is putting up its fake historical maps and claiming lands of all and sundry. RSS Bigots are quoting history to lay claim to all and everything.

We love the nation of India but it certainly does not mean we will respect BJP and its goons who are trying to be the moral police and thekedar our culture.

India will be free of devilish brahminic rule. The dalits and downtrodden will be united and rule India.

Once again that dirty design begun. 17000 temples are destroyed in Kashmir. Nobody is ready to utter a single word. Some unhappy men would have vandalized the church. From Where does BJP comes in picture. Actually I am in favor of removing all the churches so that dirty politics on the name of Churches can not be played.

Last edited:
Yeah you know? Let us know when riots were not part of Indian History. BJP has been ever present I believe :lol:
A usual suspect only can blabber about Babri masjid where the Congress was in the govt., 2002 where the Muslims started the riots and Muzaffarnagar where BJP was not in power for more than an decade.

As I said these kind of incidents and the Media's spin on these for vested interests are clearly to make you, with a gullible mind, insecure.

So yeah BJP, for me, though not doodh ki dhooli is not as big a demon as being portrayed by the media and in turn easily impressionable people like you. It is like other parties but a nationalist one with a strong leader presently and has my vote. Congress is not much more than a family business where the top position is given to an dolt called pappu with no real achievement and only disasters to put on his resume.
Oh right so either muslims are at fault or BJP is not in power. Now you speak like a true "Nationalist":enjoy:
I don't have to blindly rely on media to deduce who benefited from these incidents...

How much do you know about me? I guess, Not much yet you form an opinion about me, Quite shocking for a "Smart and intelligent" guy like you....:azn:

Oh right so either muslims are at fault or BJP is not in power. Now you speak like a true "Nationalist":enjoy:
I don't have to blindly rely on media to deduce who benefited from these incidents...

How much do you know about me? I guess, Not much yet you form an opinion about me, Quite shocking for a "Smart and intelligent" guy like you....:azn:
No, it's logic. Which it seems you have difficulty in understanding.

You say you don't have to blindly rely on media to deduce who benefited from these incidents, exactly how the media goes around attributing benefits to people of a particular faith. While conveniently ignoring the real reasons.

Instead of countering the facts presented by me about the various incidents which you have given you really start giving excuses and construe that you are smart to understand but make no effort to make some logical argument. Great.

Then the muslims better learn to become part of the society and not stick out like sour thumbs. Start singing Vande Mataram like the rest of us.
And for you to become a part of real world, you must start singing this.....:lol:

No, it's logic. Which it seems you have difficulty in understanding.

You say you don't have to blindly rely on media to deduce who benefited from these incidents, exactly how the media goes around attributing benefits to people of a particular faith. While conveniently ignoring the real reasons.
Your accusations don't count as logic... And if I apply your logic, then it is Sanghi goons on the train who started the 2002 as it is them who were busy heckling and attacking others. You claim media has not been kind to your ilk while it was head over heels for the others yet you don't post anything credible to prove your point and Since you were speaking of logic and understanding, can you come up with proofs which support your accusations?

Instead of countering the facts presented by me about the various incidents which you have given you really start giving excuses and construe that you are smart to understand but make no effort to make some logical argument. Great.
Right so let's get into it....

Babri Masjid - A party with single digit seats went on to become the single largest party and eventually formed the government. Guess which party is it....

2002 - BJP calls for early State elections and successfully wins it

Muzaffarnagar - BJP sweeps the LS seats

Any more explanation needed as to who benefited from these incidents or will you still continue to parrot the same old lines...

And for you to become a part of real world, you must start singing this.....:lol:

Your accusations don't count as logic... And if I apply your logic, then it is Sanghi goons on the train who started the 2002 as it is them who were busy heckling and attacking others. You claim media has not been kind to your ilk while it was head over heels for the others yet you don't post anything credible to prove your point and Since you were speaking of logic and understanding, can you come up with proofs which support your accusations?

My accusations? You accused BJP of carrying out a campaign against the minorities. Reagrding the media, it spins news in favor of who can throw more money, surely Congress party ruling the nation for more than 60 years dint have more money than Hyper rich BJP. :lol:

Yeah Sanghi goons, who heckled the innocent Muslims, who by chance had so much fuel that it could burn the whole compartment. Of course, locking it from outside :D You sure have a great imagination.

Proof is present, one needs to read the SIT report about the cause of the riots which was the Godhra Massacre. Where the poor and innocent Muslims burned the whole compartment and the sevaks in it.

Right so let's get into it....

Babri Masjid - A party with Single digit seats went on to become the single largest party and eventually formed the government. Guess which party is it....

2002 - BJP calls for early elections and successfully wins it

Muzaffarnagar - BJP sweeps the LS seats

Any more explanation needed as to who benefited from these incidents or will you still continue to parrot the same old lines...

So, that implies that BJP which rightly demanded the building of a temple at a place which is held sacred for Hindus is a mistake. Yeah, I know Hindus are evil.

Calling for election is a strategic move, guess you don't know how politics. 1984 rings a bell?

UP was swept just because of one riot? :lol: :rofl: I wonder why BJP did not sweep UP always cause there were so many riots there :D

Your arguments are so weak, I regret even asking for logic from you.

My accusations? You accused BJP of carrying out a campaign against the minorities. Reagrding the media, it spins news in favor of who can throw more money, surely Congress party ruling the nation for more than 60 years dint have more money than Hyper rich BJP. :lol:
Can you prove that? Or all that you have is mere suppositions?

Yeah Sanghi goons, who heckled the innocent Muslims, who by chance had so much fuel that it could burn the whole compartment. Of course, locking it from outside :D You sure have a great imagination.
Oh yeah, the poor Karsevaks were busy singing hyms and bhajans when all of a sudden the mullah brigade go crazy. So much for my imagination... May be this is the base for my imagination

" The officer said the fire occured following a scuffle between kar sevaks and tea vendors at the station. He admitted he had recorded Sophiya Sheikh's statement, with whom the kar sevaks misbehaved as she waited at the station with her mother and sister. It was this that sparked off the altercation between the vendors and kar sevaks. But for reasons unknown, he said he didn't include Sophiya's statement in the chargesheet."

Source: www.outlookindia.com |

Proof is present, one needs to read the SIT report about the cause of the riots which was the Godhra Massacre. Where the poor and innocent Muslims burned the whole compartment and the sevaks in it.
It speaks of cause of riot but does it also speak about the cause of this "cause" aka Godhra train burning:azn:

So, that implies that BJP which rightly demanded the building of a temple at a place which is held sacred for Hindus is a mistake. Yeah, I know Hindus are evil.
Aren't we speaking of who benefited from this and you go on a verbal diarrhea...:cheesy:? You have nothing to rebut my point:undecided:

Calling for election is a strategic move, guess you don't know how politics. 1984 rings a bell?
Any guesses as to why was this a strategic move? Oh yes 1984 - Sympathy wave and 2002 - Hindutva wave. And the end result, Aren't they similar?

UP was swept just because of one riot? :lol: :rofl: I wonder why BJP did not sweep UP always cause there were so many riots there :D

Your arguments are so weak, I regret even asking for logic from you.

Can you name a few of the riots preceding the elections where BJP did not benefit post poll?

And for the rest of your ad-hominem rant, naah it doesn't really affect to me...:toast_sign:

Few months back when Sharanpur incident happened, where Muslims attacked a Gurudwara, Sickulars of India were silent about it.... A report came in about vandalizing Church (Which maybe a false report) everybody started blaming Modi LOL Grow Up Idiots

So says the high cast antenna wielding Brahmin!!

Hurry up, your cow is about to raise its tail..!!

Just like China is putting up its fake historical maps and claiming lands of all and sundry. RSS Bigots are quoting history to lay claim to all and everything.

We love the nation of India but it certainly does not mean we will respect BJP and its goons who are trying to be the moral police and thekedar our culture.

India will be free of devilish brahminic rule. The dalits and downtrodden will be united and rule India.

Nobody ask you to love BJP. You can continue to leak the feet of that Vetican goon. We are sufficient to bring the nationalist party to power. Meanwhile you can plot some more vandalization of churches so that your colonial masters seating in west and Vatican can shout of christian being unsafe in India. That will certainly please them and pleasing the white masters is always a fun for people like you.

We are not obsessed with this white master/ brown master thingy. We dont have hangover of slavery days like you do. As for Christians, they are the most casual followers of religion. We dont have any high regard for any xyz saint or Pope. Religion is secondary in our lives. We are not like overzealous Mullahs or Chaddis.

There is a reason why minorities feel insecure/concerned about BJP. And we all know who thrives in these kind of communal situations. Babri Masjid, 2002, Muzaffarnagar etc are a few that comes to my mind....

Shut your hole up i don't know about other riots but very well know about Muzaffarnagar and very well know it wasn't started by BJP or congress.

AAP remind me leftist party of Bengal and look what Bengal was in the past and what it is now.

We don't need more social schemes or time wasting dharnas but we need damn jobs we can earn our livelihood by our self we don't need AAP ki bhikh.

At the time BJP is best bet to give jobs but that doesn't mean they are perfect as some people say they are.

Shut your hole up i don't know about other riots but very well know about Muzaffarnagar and very well know it wasn't started by BJP or congress.

AAP remind me leftist party of Bengal and look what Bengal was in the past and what it is now.

We don't need more social schemes or time wasting dharnas but we need damn jobs we can earn our livelihood by our self we don't need AAP ki bhikh.

At the time BJP is best bet to give jobs but that doesn't mean they are perfect as some people say they are.
Oh you seem to know everything.... What are you doing here on PDF, You should have been the RAW Super Agent aka Desi James Bond and foiling all the anti-national activities even before they begun...:lol:

NEW DELHI: A church in south Delhi's Vasant Kunj area was found vandalized on Monday morning.

Police have recovered the CCTV footages from the church which shows two of the three miscreants who had entered the church.

According to an official from the St Alphonsa Church, the miscrients had removed the ciborium and emptied it onto a table.

The men had entered the church by climbing over the boundary wall at around 3am. The men were also seen punching at a glass pane which houses an idol.

Police said that efforts are being made to identify the accused.

times of india reports
AAP should not harm the Churches. :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom