What's new

We’ll win, I congratulate in advance, says Imran

Luckily, the font issue is only part of the picture which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the documents were forged.

This is what they aren't understanding..

Financial Investigation Agency confirmed that Mossack disclosed the beneficial ownership of Baji. Massack was shareefs trusted and authorized agents, and that's why FIA didn't communicate directly with Shareefs.

Ahmed Noorani in his column is saying that JIT should have confirmed from the SECP equivalent in Panama.

Iss ka matlab? They lied to their own agent which in turn gave wrong facts about ownership to FIA. Yeh BVI ki authorities main bhi phans jaeingay jhoot bolnay par.. lollz

@Canuck786

I thought Imran Khan was receiving a salary for legislating in the assembly but he has seldom gone there yet collected the salary every time.
same goes for PM .

No I am just too upset at the lies being thrown by the PTI propaganda machine that I feel obligated to answer. You guys don't even understand which hand you are being played with right now. All I want is for Pakistan progress not to stop for another few years after which it will go in the auto mode and no one would be able to stop it.
same old rhetoric used by all corrupt leaders. Zardari used to say the same. Its amazing u could fooled the same nation with same excuse every time

btw sazish kon kar raha ha ? be precise

No I am just too upset at the lies being thrown by the PTI propaganda machine that I feel obligated to answer. You guys don't even understand which hand you are being played with right now. All I want is for Pakistan progress not to stop for another few years after which it will go in the auto mode and no one would be able to stop it.

Progress comes with transparency. Unfortunately, you don't understand this.

There is no lie, try to understand, whoever has prepared that trust document wasn't a font lover and a beta tester, that out of 100 other fonts , he/ she will download the one under testing, and prepare a legal document with it.

Can you believe this?

You guys don't even understand which hand you are being played with right now.
I am pretty sure its not the jindali baboon hand
No I am just too upset at the lies
You were the one who was caught lying and you are accusing those posting from legit sources as lying
PTI propaganda machine that I feel obligated to answer.
I dont recall pti spending billions for its media team from the treasury only jindal babooni party did that
All I want is for Pakistan progress not to stop
It will accelerate after corrupt scoundrels are removed

you don't understand this.
Dont want to due to certain obligations to his seniors ;)

Can you believe this?
His mind says its bs but his boss says defend it anyway :D

I am pretty sure its not the jindali baboon hand

You were the one who was caught lying and you are accusing those posting from legit sources as lying

I dont recall pti spending billions for its media team from the treasury only jindal babooni party did that

It will accelerate after corrupt scoundrels are removed

Dont want to due to certain obligations to his seniors ;)

His mind says its bs but his boss says defend it anyway :D
You know you like to respond and defend yourself by insulting others which is not very nice and I am using euphemism here as all my posts seem to be going for moderation before being posted. May be this forum has become biased as well as your offensive posts are posting instantaneously.

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Chala hi gaya jab defend nahi kar paya tou.. :)
Khud samajh nahi ayi iska apna link iskey khilaf bol para :D

You know you like to respond and defend yourself by insulting others which is not very nice and I am using euphemism here as all my posts seem to be going for moderation before being posted. May be this forum has become biased as well as your offensive posts are posting instantaneously.

The link you yourself posted as proof of Callibri,s availability in 2005 went against you and after that you said we are being played by someone else why cry when we hit back?

Listen to yourself your bs is now even defying logic

May be this forum has become biased as well as your offensive posts are posting instantaneously.
Yes this forum is yahod o isi sajish against true baboon muslims is that what you want us to say?

Khuda ka wasta hai yaar, apnay links tou parhlo!

i have seriously lost count of how many times IK has said k he will give good news to the nation. He should at least wait for the decision of the Supreme Court. Though he must be given credit for his persistence in this NS corruption matter. Ensuring that alleged corruption of the top family is exposed for the world to see is no easy feat. Kudos to this man.

Nope he will just regurgitate bs like all the super baboons

Yaar mujhay samajh hi nahi aata ke kia hogaya hai inn ko.. Abb tou inn ka mazak uranay ka bhi dil nahi chahta.. Hamdardi honay lagi hai inn se..

Yaar mujhay samajh hi nahi aata ke kia hogaya hai inn ko.. Abb tou inn ka mazak uranay ka bhi dil nahi chahta.. Hamdardi honay lagi hai inn se..
Ab to maza a raha hy aik bongi ko bhi nahi bakhsna :D

One last time..

upload_2017-7-13_4-32-33.png

You are not even listening to what you are saying here same regurgitated bs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom