What's new

'We're sponsoring their Moon launch!': Fury as Britain pledges nearly £100mn in Foreign Aid to India

It's totally related to this thread. You are not making proper use of aid money!!
Your tone goes to show you don't care about poor people, like a true hindutva. Only upper caste matter.
u do realize that aid is not being given to India govt. .... I hope you can clear your thoughts on such a basic thing...it might be very well a waste of effort on my part...yet...here is a link for you...

http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/writereaddata/SBM_Guideline.pdf

The idea is to be defecation free by 2 OCt 2019...there are lot of issues we are facing, yet we have made lot of progress as well...There is a change in Pakistan...hopefully you guys should alos concentrate on such programs...like it or not...open defecation is a problem in Pakistan as well..and unfortunately worsening...

LOL, you are wrong. Indian government is against that aid going directly to Kerala government because that would help the Muslim majority affected by the floods, not because they have suddenly grown some self respect lets see them say no to US or British aid.

You can check the recent tussle between Kerala state govt. and center related to flood aid acceptance from UAE.

LOL, you are wrong. Indian government is against that aid going directly to Kerala government because that would help the Muslim majority affected by the floods, not because they have suddenly grown some self respect lets see them say no to US or British aid.

Since when did Kerela become a Muslim majority state?
Pakistanis can’t even do their own census properly for decades but somehow have the audacity to speak about the demographics of an indian state they know little about.
This is the level of PDF elites here lol
Pathetic!

Pakistanis can’t even do their own census properly for decades but somehow have the audacity to speak about the demographics of an indian state they know little about.
Pathetic!
He never mentioned Muslim majority state but probably he meant to mention muslim majority district in kerala. you don't have to criticize others if you are not capable to comprehend them. but i agree that britain aid is for NGOs and may be they are involved in conversion but didn't your government had banned these NGOs?

Last edited:

Elite member spotted. Kerala a "Muslim state" lol.

He never mentioned Muslim majority state but probably he meant to mention muslim majority district in kerala. you don't have to criticize others if you are not capable to comprehend them. but i agree that britain aid is for NGOs and may be they are involved in conversion but didn't your government had banned these NGOs?
But what do you do with people who cannot comprehend the reason aid was refused because of state policy ,but made it a religious thing.

But what do you do with people who cannot comprehend the reason aid was refused because of state policy ,but made it a religious thing.
Many of your statesmen are giving this reason in there post. Why you haven't read them? and also why don't you raise concerns regarding to the miserable situation of millions of people in india that your government has failed to provide basic necessity despite of having strong economy?

Have you killed them all already?

Elite member spotted. Kerala a "Muslim state" lol.

I did not say muslim majority state, I said majority muslims will benefit from aid

Pathetic!

The British aid is contracted back to British companies. So it keeps people employed in Britain.
while giving UK more business in huge Indian economy from having an improved image in Inda.

These fuckers are the reason behind the great Bengal famine and they are talking about money ...... Brits should be the last people to talk about other countries bloody thieves....

The British created India. India should be grateful of its mother country Britain.

Truth hurts. Is it painful to realize that India would not have existed as a country without British created it?
But what about yours? It does not exists till date. Heck airlines have stopped referring it as Taiwan. Too bad and its understandable that you are so frustrated to vent it out on India.

KEK, right now I'm in Malappuram, the district with the highest population of Muslims in Kerala. I mirror their sentiments when I ask you to stuff your pathetic attempt at communal agitation in your preferred bodily orifice.

But what about yours? It does not exists till date. Heck airlines have stopped referring it as Taiwan. Too bad and its understandable that you are so frustrated to vent it out on India.

I’m not taking anything out on India. Britain created India is a fact? Indian constitution is written in English. A testament of British creation of India.

Back
Top Bottom