What's new

Wesley Clark ( US 4 Star General ) US will attack 7 countries in 5 years.

My question is, what is Russia doing as the opposing Super Power or even China.

But this is very old video.....But nowadays the USA/NATO is failing brutally within the Syria......:smokin:

let me guess. 1st Iran, 2nd Pakistan, 3rd ?, 4th ? 5th?, 6th ?, 7th ?

Bad guess----pakistan is not on the list of invasion-----should have listened to what he is saying-----.

Tell me please----to what level you want to take your stupidity to----you are the future of my motherland----here is a video of his speech and you have not even bothered to listen to it and started making assumtions---and yet you want to make comments----.

Son, you are the tragedy of my motherland----you have no learning ability---there is a statement on the video---that indirectly tells you how important pakistan is---yet you in your foolishness you start to assume.

But this is very old video.....But nowadays the USA/NATO is failing brutally within the Syria......:smokin:

Is there a complete lack of common sense amongst young pakistani men.

A great and honest man.
General Clark was so angry when the Russians disobeyed KFOR's U.N. command to take over Tirana Airport that he wanted to open fire on them. Doing so could have unnecessarily started WWIII.

A very dangerous man as the record shows his outlook is distorted. Less greatness and more honesty, please.

3rd Russia, 4th China ...
Jews from AIPAC are talking from his mouth, the more influence they have the more insanity you will hear and more suicidal you will get, anyone can try it himself by befriending them, it has been proven for 6000 years.

Clark has a history of saying some goofy stuff. The five years are up and his 'proclamation' proved false. It's a good thing he's out to pasture.

General Clark was so angry when the Russians disobeyed KFOR's U.N. command to take over Tirana Airport that he wanted to open fire on them. Doing so could have unnecessarily started WWIII.

A very dangerous man as the record shows his outlook is distorted. Less greatness and more honesty, please.
True that, remember Haig? Great general...but a certified nut. Thank god he didn't get hold of the civilian government.

Clark has a history of saying some goofy stuff. The five years are up and his 'proclamation' proved false. It's a good thing he's out to pasture.

Sir,

I have no access to any security material--- my 6 year old posts on this forum or 10 year old posts in other pak def forums---I have written about u s wanting to do whatsoever in iraq and later---I was not too far off---. It was in plain sight to me what the american goals were at that time.

As I have written a 100 times---pak generals should have realized that---they should have attacked and killed Osama in afghanistan or at the worst on the passes of tora bora.

The moronic mindset of every third world nations is that all of them want to make a vietnam for the united states in their back yards----these imbeciles don't understand---don't want to learn---don't want to know that vietnam was annihilated by the u s bombings.

I put a lots of blame on pakistanis and pakistani generals for the murder of millions of afghan and iraqi muslims at the hands of the american millitary. They both have failed miserably at reading history.

Pakistanis had the oppurtunity of pre-empting on the american plans---killed Osama and his cohorts and sent their heads in a bag to the u s embassy in islamabad.

To this very day---the pakistanis are arguing about how and whats of 9/11 whereas they should have been more concerned with the death misery and destruction that accompanies the u s millityary where ever it lands.

nice

so Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and Wolfgang are the sane and the noble ones. intellect and reasoning dripping from them whenever they walk or open their mouth. results for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom