What's new

West Bengal beats India in Muslim growth rate.

india will be partitioned again. during the partition majority of wb, assam and tripura which should have given to us in 1947 will become part of Bangladesh. Good for everyone
Hope you save bangladesh from Myanmar before anything else happens, sala mar mar ke bhurta bana rakha hai tumahra.

Again, it's not something like your Swaccha Bharat Abhiyan that an individual can help with.

It's something the state has to undertake on a massive massive level. We're talking millions and millions here. Individuals like you and me can't do anything as we don't have the resorces or the power of the state.

It's something the state of India as to do as in our government. Individuals can't do jack here.

You can keep posting your little videos on Youtube and here and there while they change the demography from the ground.
Life is a struggle, you want things on a plate, introspect. You expect all duties to be done by the government or others like RSS. You should admit that you are a somewhat lazy. You should do your part like rest of the right wingers. Even If you spend atleast some part of your life in debating and converting seculars to Hindutwa fold it would go a long way.

For muslims to reach 20% population of India, it will take 33 years(2050). Lots of things can be done in 33 years. First change your pessimistic attitude and laziness. Do you want to give up without a fight ?

Haha population wars and trolling a side , Hindu or Muslim everyone should live peacefully.

We can have separate faiths and still live peacefully religious leaders must preach that , only possible when we do not impose religion by force on other people.

Hindus don't allow Muslims to eat beef this creates hatred.

...and you're overestimating us.

We're simply not the people who fight for survivial and reclaim what is rightfully ours.

India used to be from Afghanistan to Bangladesh and it was all Hindu.

What do you have today?

A fragmented Bharat and even that is being chipped away bit by bit by the Islamists and we're asleep and fighting among ourselves over Dalit and Upper Caste.

They broke the arms of your Mother India. What did you do?

They are changing the demography on the ground. What are you doing.

By 'You' I mean the state here. Individuals are immaterial.

All we do is post here and there on the internet while we lose the only country in the world that we have.
We cannot undo our history. Many things have happened before I was born. There is no way I can correct them.

First thing is to have a positive attitude. I have see a lot of right wingers like you, @SarthakGanguly easily loose hope. There will never be success without being hopeful.

India will be a Hindurashtra soon.

Life is a struggle, you want things on a plate, introspect. You expect all duties to be done by the government or others like RSS. You should admit that you are a somewhat lazy. You should do your part like rest of the right wingers. Even If you spend atleast some part of your life in debating and converting seculars to Hindutwa fold it would go a long way.

For muslims to reach 20% population of India, it will take 33 years(2050). Lots of things can be done in 33 years. First change your pessimistic attitude and laziness. Do you want to give up without a fight ?

You don't know me. You don't know what I do in my life outside of PDF. So don't judge me like you do.

I'm way more active on Twitter and I try my best to educate people about Islam with whatever little effort I can make.

However, I'm also a realist and I know that a little effort by individuals here and there is never gonna be enough.

It's a war of Dharma and Adharma and at this moment, all we have are a few internet RWs here and there with little to no support from the state or even the Hindu society in General.

You know what this reminds me a bit like Game of Thrones.

The war with the dead is coming and we are all busy in our little squabbles about dalit and upper caste and secularism and this and that while they march relentless toward our homes.

Hope you save bangladesh from Myanmar before anything else happens, sala mar mar ke bhurta bana rakha hai tumahra.
definitely we will. i think you dont have any idea about the incidents of 1992, 2000, 2008 and 2014 between bd and myanmar. we kicked their monkey asses everytime. but we are a peace loving nation so we dont initiate any fights.
khanki magir pola tor varot matake keo chude venge churmar kore dibo

Last edited:
definitely we will. i think you dont have any idea about the incidents of 1992, 2000, 2008 and 2014 between bd and myanmar. we kicked their monkey asses everytime. but we are a peace loving nation so we dont initiate any fights.
khanki magir pola tor varot matake keo chude venge churmar kore dibo
If you have been so brave in the past them ab kya nashbandi kara li??

You don't know me. You don't know what I do in my life outside of PDF. So don't judge me like you do.

I'm way more active on Twitter and I try my best to educate people about Islam with whatever little effort I can make.

However, I'm also a realist and I know that a little effort by individuals here and there is never gonna be enough.

It's a war of Dharma and Adharma and at this moment, all we have are a few internet RWs here and there with little to no support from the state or even the Hindu society in General.

You know what this reminds me a bit like Game of Thrones.

The war with the dead is coming and we are all busy in our little squabbles about dalit and upper caste and secularism and this and that while they march relentless toward our homes.
How many of your friends have you converted to RW in person.

Best way is to talk to someone about these certain topics, you will get the hint if he is potential RW. Building a network of RW is necessary.

Muslim are already majority in 3 out of 20 districts.They form 30-49 percent bracket in couple of other districts and soon will become majority.:cheers:

What happened last time Bengal had Muslim majority ?

Good work West Bengal. @SarthakGanguly

Good. Excellent progress.

Yes we know you'd like to see the whole world up in flames just like your own home is.

Rest assured though, it won't be as easy as it was when your adopted daddies from Arvasthan invaded our ancestors' lands.

There'll be a bloodbath. A Kalinga. A Mahabharat. Bigger than any ever recorded in human history.

Muslim are already majority in 3 out of 20 districts.They form 30-49 percent bracket in couple of other districts and soon will become majority.:cheers:
We will definitely going to have bangladesh section of the territory then since those fleeing bangladeshis need some land. By that time Rohingyas will also be demanding.

lol why you guys are going apeshit in this thread ?

India will always be a hindu Rashtra, (North India) as long as Rajputs are here.

Yes we know you'd like to see the whole world up in flames just like your own home is.

Rest assured though, it won't be as easy as it was when your adopted daddies from Arvasthan invaded our ancestors' lands.

There'll be a bloodbath. A Kalinga. A Mahabharat. Bigger than any ever recorded in human history.

Instead of Mahabharat there would be only elll mera Bharat. :lol:

give them jobs and condoms man they seems free day nights to me

We are not filth race, you are filth race, India has second largest arable land in the world after US. 54% of India is arable land while only 24% in Pakistan. Each Indian has 10% more land per capita than Pakistan. Each Hindu has 20% more land than a Muslim in India Subcontinent. 50% of Pakistani Children are malnutrition-ed. Pakistan has more poverty percent than India or Bangladesh...

Ah STFU sanghi. Living in a sh!thole and talking big is the only common trait among you all gaumutra drinkers. India has more poor than subsaharan Africa. You are famous world over for shitting in the open. Your country is a joke. A country full of contradictions and disgust.

For every Sonya Jahan there are 5 priya kumaris. So cut me this BS too.

We are not whining, we are preparing a Hindutwa mindset to counter and defeat the Islamic mindset. After 1000 years we have a second chance to transform the Hindu mind and religion. Ghar wapsi has already started.

Oh yes you are whining. That CM of West Bengal is the biggest reason behind your whining. That one lady is giving you losers more pain today than any Pakistani. You daily whine about your race getting f*cked in your home. Ghar wapsi is a desperate and pathetic effort that would be responded fully and without any mercy. Have no doubts about that.

Back
Top Bottom