What's new

Western Media fails again about Russia, this times Eurovision Song Contests

10154110_233320090197237_4150744571576673667_n.jpg

I like that Conchita had won. She stands for evrything that Putins facism hates and it was a great thing that europe showed putin what we think about his primitive concepts. Go Conchita!

On a sidenote i like the fact that the two shallow twins from russia only got boooooo when ever they got a point from russias minion states. This ESC showed that russia is totally isolated and cut off from europe.

I like that Conchita had won. She stands for evrything that Putins facism hates and it was a great thing that europe showed putin what we think about his primitive concepts. Go Conchita!

On a sidenote i like the fact that the two shallow twins from russia only got boooooo when ever they got a point from russias minion states. This ESC showed that russia is totally isolated and cut off from europe.

yet we were 7th place and where was your germany and italy ?

Is that the dude with the beard?

yet we were 7th place and where was your germany and italy ?

Thats completly irrelevant. The songs of italy and germany were shit. I identify with the EU, not with two of its member states. Thats something you will never understand so just drop it.

I voted for Conchita and i´m happy that she won.

Is that the dude with the beard?

yep :D

36703_conchita_wurst_ORF_05.jpg

Thats completly irrelevant. The songs of italy and germany were shit. I identify with the EU, not with two of its member states. Thats something you will never understand so just drop it.

Youre for EU because that guarantees youre always betting right,

how about our Russian 150 regions can also split and vote for each?

That would finally bring democracy and freedom to russia. I would support this. Freedom for Chechenya

So now that is what Western European thinks about a beautiful woman. A guy with beard who wear woman dress? I think the primitive concept is still better. I prefer a real woman without beard. Call me primitive, but I prefer to be a primitive in this matter. So good luck and have a happy live with your "girlfriend" who is a guy with beard and wear woman dress. You are a modern person after all.

Not a lot of people realize that the European Song Contest was the core reason for the breakup
of Yugoslavia. Now they have a zillion votes and mostly voting for their so-called enemies.

yep :D

36703_conchita_wurst_ORF_05.jpg

Absolutely disgusting,i'll never watch that retarded show ever again.What a shamefull freak show.

You best keep that circus in Western Europe,no place for such things in the East.Everything has a limit.;)

Absolutely disgusting,i'll never watch that retarded show ever again.What a shamefull freak show.

You best keep that circus in Western Europe,no place for such things in the East.Everything has a limit.;)

Maybe this is the plan, Eastern Music sucks.
Once they are gone, we can revert to normal schlagers.

It was tried once with the Finns, but trolls were not enough.

I only watch the voting anyway...(and never voted)

Back
Top Bottom