What's new

WESTERNIZING ISLAM TO FREE IT FROM THE WAHABI'S SHACKLE

No it's not and yes we we Sufis use evidence from the sunnah etc. Go do a search on the forum, we've had plenty of debates about this.
It is against the Bid'ah article from A'hadith to follow Sufism.

Bid'ah means innovation. There are many A'Hadith that strictly say not to innovate anything onto religion. Sufism is an incorporation of many innovations not traditional to the Sunnah.

There is no innovation in Sufism, the word biddah has dual meanings and not every biddah is deemed evil. This debate has also be done here |(do a search) and secondly religious topics are not allowed. So drop the subject thanks.

No it's not and yes we we Sufis use evidence from the sunnah etc. Go do a search on the forum, we've had plenty of debates about this.

I didnt say sufis dont use evidence I am against their mythodology and some kinds of worshipping methods.. but thats a compleate different thing..

so I reply on yes is does.. but I will add depends on who we are dealing with or with wich acts of worshipping we talk about.. some groubs go a real dangerous path.. and there you can have sufi, hanafi, hanbali, or just normal individuals..

maybe he talks about one ahadith of ibn masood where got to a mosque where ppl are sitting in circles and one guy in the middle says say "x times this and that" and so on and ibn masood went crazy about that..
its mentioned in sunan al darimi

or he simple talks about some hadith from aisha ra.. about bidah in general..

I didnt say sufis dont use evidence I am against their mythodology and some kinds of worshipping methods.. but thats a compleate different thing..

so I reply on yes is does.. but I will add depends on who we are dealing with or with wich acts of worshipping we talk about.. some groubs go a real dangerous path.. and there you can have sufi, hanafi, hanbali, or just normal individuals..

You can be against what you want, but that's your opinion. All groups can do dangerous things, no one is exempt from that.

maybe he talks about one ahadith of ibn masood where got to a mosque where ppl are sitting in circles and one guy in the middle says say "x times this and that" and so on and ibn masood went crazy about that..

You can't just take hadith and blanket apply them, there's a science regarding this called Sharh i.e. the commentary of hadith, famous examples include Ibn Rajab's Jamia Uloom Wal Hikm (Compendium of knowledge and wisdom), Fath al-Bari(Commentary of Sahih Bukhari), l-Kawakib al-Darari by Imam Shams al-Din al-Kirmani (d. AH 786), ‘Umdat al-Qari by Imam Badr al-Din al-‘Ayni (d.855), and the Irshad al-Sari by Imam Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Qastallani (d.923).

But anyway, let's leave the religious debate.

Call out the sufis and their deviants ways. Not all sufis and they get aggressive and start calling you a wahabi.

Then you have some salafis and wahabis who believe violence is the way to go due to some sufis worshipping tombs or having saints.

Dont forget Farkhunda an Afghan women who was becoming a scholar was killed by a Sufi mob in Afghanistan while people stood by and done nothing.

What is Sufism ? It is the way to be near God by using love. There are many Sufi's path but the principle is similar it is incorporating love to our relationship with God. The practice is usually using dzikir. There are many practice on "some" Sufism that doesnt come from Quran and Hadist, it is true but those practice is not the core of Sufism. The core of Sufism is to have love relationship with God.

You can be both Sufi and Wahhabi. Being a Wahhabi by erasing any conduct or practice which doesnt come from Quran and Hadith and being a Sufi by highlighting love in our relationship with God. The core of Wahhabism is to be pure Muslim and the core of Sufism is to be pure God lover.

Last edited:
We have an answer it’s called Sufism which has pretty much universal respect from all faiths and people of the world.
It’s a tradition within Islam, no need to make it Western or whatever that means.

Exactly. Back to the original path.

It is against the Bid'ah article from A'hadith to follow Sufism.

The core of Sufism is to have love relationship with God, rituals is not that important. Sufism are vary on rituals (practice), some are a new invention but others are not, like performing dzikir.

and I wonder after that how to free Islam from that westernized radical idea tyranny .
why not look at the real Islam to curb that radicalism .

Both sides arevwrong we need a islam which is given in wuran as simple as this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom