What's new

What a place to offer your prayers ...... Amazing

HANI

Reaction score
427008_255886207828702_100002219748081_546439_1570897997_n.jpg

but one thing is for sure they are much more closer to God .............................

Help me understand why these guys are praying there? Do they live there or were climbing the mountain?

How come? Allah says I am even closer even than your jugular vein.

Whether you offer prayers in a deep sea submersible or at 50 000 ft above sea level, both have an equal probability of being accepted

well said, I agree with you

Islam doesnt encourage you to be come a monk or a recluse Haqooq Al Ibad forms an essential part of Islam.

I am clueless about the choice of this place for prayers. maybe its an opening to the tunnel and the top down view doesnt show that opening where they are facing
otherwise they have to climb down from the edge on the very loose stones and boulders. a wrong step and there is a very deep and painful journey to death

I guess the camera angle is clever and makes it look very treacherous.

forgive me for being sceptical but there is not enough room to perform ruku and Qayam. Standing up needs ample room in the back and there is only a loose rock behind them and then there is a deep fall.
We Pakistanis are so gullible with such pictures. The whole world fools us again and again playing with our religious emotions.
Sadam the mass murdering fascist (never prayed in life) had his picture taken saying prayer in his uniform (the same uniform he wore while torturing and executing his subjects) and all the Pakistani population went loco believing that he is going to free Jerusalem …. BY AINVADING KUWAIT ..
Yea right

How come? Allah says I am even closer even than your jugular vein.

Whether you offer prayers in a deep sea submersible or at 50 000 ft above sea level, both have an equal probability of being accepted

i am 200% agree with u sir i just wana say that they are saying prayer in such a place and condition i think its some thing that is different from offering prayer on a comfy carpet ......

when Allah make easier places for prayer then why they choose such a difficult place ? Allah dont want us to be in trouble without any proper reason . Allah ku pasand nai k hum bilawaja apni Jaan ku mushkil r museebat mein dalain.

religious emotion (sometimes blind emotion) part is true, I agree with Irfan Baloch Sahib.

that guy mumtaz qadri was reciting naats while in the police station; and some idiot uploads it on youtube and some whackos out there say he's a great Muslim

Saddam Hussein (a baathist, who killed more Muslims than a lot of other leaders in Muslim world) had pictures like these all over the country

saddam%20praying.jpg

it is said that he once cut his finger and (nauzubillah) wrote verses of the Quran with his own blood

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom