What's new

What about a European and American defense forum?

We have an Arab defense forum, covering a large scope of countries. Why not a European defense forum?

I wanted to post something on the German Airforce, only to realize there is no European defense forum.

We still have a pic of Obama as the Americas avatar.

We don't want to become a KKK hub. We know what kind of scum will be attracted to this forum. Don't allow it on PDF.

I agree. The "Americas" forum has become a place where likely sponsored actors post suspiciously esoteric anti-American nonsense.

We need to have an American defence forum. USA produces a lot of defence equipment and there should be a dedicated section on it. After all who can neglect the only super power in the world.

Honestly this forum would see the quality of discussion increase in an American Defense Forum, with some long-established American moderators.

Otherwise by allowing the anti-US State-sponsored trolls to continue their "objective" spamming the forums with anti-US propaganda, it seems that Americans really aren't welcome here. Which I would understand, I just don't remember it from 2013-2016.

America is the number 1 military power in present times. They definitely need a forum and Europe needs a separate defense forum definately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom