What's new

What and who are behind hate-ISI campaign ?

I am afraid the answer to this is a bitter one my friend, which is "None" but the Incompetency coupled up with failure's after failure's of the Establishment (GHQ,ISI) are themselves responsible for this. & till Accountability does not takes place, nothing will change. It is the Duty of the security establishments to defends the borders, territorial waters & Air space of the nation & if it fails to do so then Heads must Roll . period

I am afraid the answer to this is a bitter one my friend, which is "None" but the Incompetency coupled up with failure's after failure's of the Establishment (GHQ,ISI) are themselves responsible for this. & till Accountability does not takes place, nothing will change. It is the Duty of the security establishments to defends the borders, territorial waters & Air space of the nation & if it fails to do so then Heads must Roll . period

Heads must roll?

We already know that nobody's head, or even any other part of the anatomy, has been affected in the slightest, let alone roll. Therefore, it is a reasonable conclusion that incompetence will flourish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom