What's new

What are the double standards of Holocaust denial and Islamophobia?

simple the difrrence between muslims and jew is too big . jew are running the show of world in every field and muslims are failed in every field .

think about it if khadim rizvi was a nobel winner cosmologist / scientist / physicist his words have 1000s time more valuable in west rather then a Islamist extremist whom sitting on wheelchair and bashing everyone .

the difrrence of stephen howking and khadim rizvi is simple
First time I can agree with your post.

The Holocaust is a historical event, but Islamophobia is not. How does one treat both the same from a legal standpoint? How can Islamophobia be defined in this context?
I don’t agree with their conflation either, what follows from OP’s and similar arguments is that if Holocaust denial is allowed, then any offence against Islam is also allowed. So people bringing this point up as a critique of France’s stance don’t follow through the logic properly.

I’m making a point separately here, it makes no sense to have any laws against Holocaust denial in societies that purport free speech.

I don’t agree with their conflation either, what follows from OP’s and similar arguments is that if Holocaust denial is allowed, then any offence against Islam is also allowed. So people bringing this point up as a critique of France’s stance don’t follow through the logic properly.

I’m making a point separately here, it makes no sense to have any laws against Holocaust denial in societies that purport free speech.

The conflation is not going to work, since what are we asking for exactly when we cannot define what Islamophobia could, or would be defined as, for purposes of placating our emotions? The application of the free speech argument does not really work against a historical event, the denial of which simply cannot change what has already happened in the past. Expressing personal opinions on the event is still perfectly okay, is it not?

I think imran khan got it wrong. In France, you can even mock christianity and judaism, not only restricted to islam only.

Holocaust denial is criminal in france. Their law, their way...

In Pakistan, insult islam is death but in Pakistan which don't even recognize israel, do Pakistan has law criminalise holocaust denial?

Why imran khan want to force your law on other country?

I see no double standard.

RSS ...you compare RSS with ISS. Is that your defence.

You came seeking special protection for your Allah not us. Now will you edit the objectionable parts? Will you agree to have a debate on which parts to edit.

Or will i see the known intolerance of even allowing the discussion....and banning me. Promoting tolerance should replace with promoting intolerance as per IK.

Look at your language. You cannot even debate properly and you are seeking special protection for your Allah.

Sounds so silly
the thing is your turds elect mass murderers you accept mass murderer while no muslim accept isis or any such elements!

i wont edit the truth! and no i wont have a discussion with ppl who collect rock pain them and shower piss on them! so yes you caj **** off!

the response should be same publish your own cartoons to show the hypocrites the mirror simple as that.
cant blame uneducated mullahs if government is a coward greedy sellouts.

i just informed you they have a book too :P
Jew has one.
Christian has one.
Muslim has one.
Out of all Only one will be accepted till the end of times.
Qur'an
i just informed you they have a book too :P
Just watch when the choosen ones thrashed for disobeying the creator.
It's written in a book that remain true to it's words Qur'an.

Last edited:
only thing IK know west and drink and there women take riba and talk of medina any one believe him is blind and fool

That is why your leader is in the west for gynecological treatment, and buys properties there to drink and his daughter is dying to go there because of prostitution on haram money.

It is a very valid topic under discussion, if you don't have anything to contribute to topic better stay quiet.

I bet you better follow your leader who wanted to remove 'khatm e nabuwat' clause from our constitution.

What do you do when a dog barks at you at a road, do you go after it or just go your way?
i throw a stone at the dog. because if left untreated, the dog will bite the next time. also, you havent really addressed rest of my points. you are just pacifist loser.

i throw a stone at the dog. because if left untreated, the dog will bite the next time. also, you havent really addressed rest of my points. you are just pacifist loser.
Took your sweet time to conjure up a response didn't you.
So when are you declaring Jihad on the western world? Do you need a visa to do so? How about I book you a flight to France and you can go all Ertugrul on Macron's ***. Send me a video back; i'll watch it'll be fun.

Took your sweet time to conjure up a response didn't you.
So when are you declaring Jihad on the western world? Do you need a visa to do so? How about I book you a flight to France and you can go all Ertugrul on Macron's ***. Send me a video back; i'll watch it'll be fun.
because i am not a loser like you, and actually have a job. nice response you came up with, trying to justify your cuckery.

Back
Top Bottom