What's new

What are the historic borders of Jammu & Kashmir?

Mind sharing what impact this academic point would have

Pakistan and India have been claiming all of Kashmir since their independence, and it seems to me a very basic step should be to determine what exactly are the boundaries of whatever it is they are fighting over?

Pakistan and India have been claiming all of Kashmir since their independence, and it seems to me a very basic step should be to determine what exactly are the boundaries of whatever it is they are fighting over?
I would say just keep loc As ib and move on

No Pakistan does not claim all of Jammu & Kashmir. They have given up Shaksham valley to China and does not claim the so called "Akshai Chin" !

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlI5yArLvLU

Yep and you can see the area disputed in the video.

I would take those people's views with a grain of salt, they did not even know what Hindus were in one video. Instead they called Hindus, Hindis and then they want to talk about Indian and Pakistani problem lol.

I would take those people's views with a grain of salt, they did not even know what Hindus were in one video. Instead they called Hindus, Hindis and then they want to talk about Indian and Pakistani problem lol.

This one is accurate though.

Back
Top Bottom