What's new

What are you thankful for?

The Clarifier

Reaction score
We need more positive threads around here :cool:

So, in general I am thankful for everything God has given me... to list them, I'd say:

1. Religion (Islam)
2. Nationality (pakistani!)
3. Health (no disabilities)
4. Enough money to live a good life, we often take this for granted
5. My family and their health
6. Education
7. Where I am living right now
8. Every little thing that made my life good alhamdullilah.

So, what are you thankful for?

Last edited:
First of all for pdf forum who gave us this nice and easy platform to describe our view.

well in my opinion i ll be thanful to

1st ALLAH
2nd pakistan and its brave armed forces
3rd my parents
4th my teachers
5th my friends (real ones)
6th PDF

come on guys, dont thank for pdf, the admin wont make you elite for this praise, there are many other great things that we need to be thankful to god for them. pdf is indeed a nice place on the internet, but you dont thank god for its existence and you be its member.

Iam Thankful for as follows >

1. Life ( Being alive given life from GOD )
2. Health
3. Wonderful loving parents may GOD bless there souls and give them long life.
4. All the things i have
5. Some wonderful family members
6.Wonderful close friends that are always by my side no matter what
7.Where iam in life now with the help of GOD

I think that pretty much does it and when i meet my other half then i guess i can add that to the list pretty simple guy just thankful for the besics life as to offer from GOD :)

I am thankful to be healthy, and also for the health of my family(in general). i am also thinkful to allah that havent given me the capability/abilty/will/desire to harm another human being. that is something i can be very proud as well as thankful.

Last edited:
come on guys, dont thank for pdf, the admin wont make you elite for this praise, there are many other great things that we need to be thankful to god for them. pdf is indeed a nice place on the internet, but you dont thank god for its existence and you be its member.

Exactly...

1. Pakistan
  2. My Faith
  3. My Family and Friends

Ahmad, that was what I was thinking, but maybe machoman thought I meant in the context of this forum...

I thank Allah for all my weaknesses and strengths, except any weakness in faith.

I thank Pink floyd, porcupine tree, burzum, led zep, Opeth, Dire straits, the doors, behemoth, celtic frost for the wonderful music.. I think without them my life wouldn't have been so beautiful..

I am an atheist, but I respect all religions and believe in Good and Bad, Allah, Ram, Jesus, Guru Nanak are ways of reaching that almighty...

I am thankful to my parents for providing me shelter, clothes, food, good education, value system that has served me pretty well to become a better human..

I can't claim to have achieved a tag "better human", but I do try to become one..

Thanks all the friends and ***, they are all human after all who made me learn something or the other, differentiate between good and bad...

Thank you everyone...

Last edited:
Thanks all the friends and foes,
thank you foe for what exactly?

Hi Ahmad,

Life is easy but it is just not simple to understand... Good and bad is nothing, it is just sharing common feelings.. By "foe" I meant people who do not share common values, interest, concern etc... They are not bad people they are not uncivilized society..

They have made me learn the balance of Life, which is grey, that nothing is bad or good, it is just subjective... They helped me know what I really want, the purpose of my life, for them it may be wrong but for me that's the reality and we both have to live with it..

Regards

I thank Pink floyd, porcupine tree, burzum, led zep, Opeth, Dire straits, the doors, behemoth, celtic frost for the wonderful music.. I think without them my life wouldn't have been so beautiful..

That's a nice list! You don't like 'The Who'?

^^^^
Two things.

1-life is not easy my friend, i dont know why you came with such a theory.

2-you shouldnt have used the word foe if you meant something else.

1. Friend, life may not be easy by one theory, but I don't believe in any particular theory... It has been easy for me even though I had my share of obstacles all my life time.. It was left to me to debug it, many things i could settle many i couldn't..

2. Sorry mate if I offended you or anyone here.. I would edit my post without any further clarification.. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom