What's new

What color is your soul?

our soul's color is:

Red

A red soul type implies love, compassion, and benevolence. These are the core aspects of your life. You love helping people more than anything. You've put smiles on many faces, and healed the sorrows of countless others. The things you've done and continue to do inspire people to never give up and be grateful for what they have. But even more so, they're remarkably grateful for your soul.

For everyone who want to know about their Soul color, Here is the link

I got Silver. What color is your soul?

Please post here also about your color...
My result was Green.....
..................:thinktank::mps:............:-)...................
For everyone who want to know about their Soul color, Here is the link

I got Silver. What color is your soul?

Please post here also about your color...
My result was Green.....
..................:thinktank::mps:............:-)...................
Red :smokin:

Your soul's color is:
Silver

Silver souls are rare but they're also a level above everyone else. As a silver soul, you're wickedly smart, but you have a little bit of shyness that comes with the gift of intellect. You see the world in a sane and honest way so it's hard to be so sure of everything. Your brain excels at understanding problems that are fascinating and intriguing. Your mind is immersed in solving interesting challenges and exploring uncharted lands. You have an extremely high chance of affecting humanity in some enormous way!

Hmmm:what::what::what:

Silver
Silver souls are rare but they're also a level above everyone else. As a silver soul, you're wickedly smart, but you have a little bit of shyness that comes with the gift of intellect. You see the world in a sane and honest way so it's hard to be so sure of everything. Your brain excels at understanding problems that are fascinating and intriguing. Your mind is immersed in solving interesting challenges and exploring uncharted lands. You have an extremely high chance of affecting humanity in some enormous way!

:lol: so everyone was taking a test of an old thread I also decided to go for one and here it is

Your soul's color is:
Silver

Mine is black, pitch black....
I have few murders in my hand...

Back
Top Bottom