What's new

What comes next indian options on the table

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1. Back down call it a day
This will not bode good with radiculized Indian population from cricketers to highly respected philosophers everyone is radiculzed

2. "Sir G kal" strikes would be an interesting option and can be exercised but indian population has become slight skeptic about this

3. Low intensity stretched out skirmishes The likely option in hopes that this will buckle Pakistan fragile economy and back door diplomacy to accept full responsibility and apology on Kashmir

4. Naval blockades ..a term that to me doesn't make sense...how can you do naval blockade when even militants like Yemenis have weapons to hit ships forget about the zarb and c802

5. Full war cold start doctorine is an option india cant excerise ...doesnt has the equipment and response will be devastating

6. Full scale aerial war...the goal will be to dismantle PAF rapidly and acheive full aur dominance ..this will be challenge and will risk escalation to no. 5 which india cannot afford

7. All out war..remember even 1965 wasnt an all out war 1971 was on one front..causalities will run in millions cluster bombs will decimate each other infantry and armour ..this will only happen once india cleans up PAF but that is now an If..
8. Nuclear war...this can happen anytime any mis calculation. E.g we throw in a conventional crusie missle and india thinks it's a nuke.or they bombing large cities in huge amount who knows..

Last edited:
This will not bode good with radiculized Indian population from cricketers to highly respected philosophers everyone is radiculzed

2. "Sir G kal" strikes would be an interesting option and can be exercised but indian population has become slight skeptic about this

3. Low intensity stretched out skirmishes The likely option in hopes that this will buckle Pakistan fragile economy and back door diplomacy to accept full responsibility and apology on Kashmir

4. Naval blockades ..a term that to me doesn't make sense...how can you do navala blockade when even militants like yemeneis have weapons to hit ships for get about the zarb and c802

5. Full war cold start doctorine is an option indian cant excerise ...doesnt has the equipment and response will be devastating

6. Full scale aerial war...the goal will be to dismantle PAF rapidly and acheive full aur dominance ..this will be challenge and will risk escalation to no. 5 which india cannot afford

I would say, they can try the naval blockade but as you mentioned Pakistan has the anti-ship capability! cold start has lost its coldness and its already too late because Pakistan is active in sectors where they can do cold start.

They can always resort to terrorism in Pakistan although that has been decimated massively with afghanistan as a base no longer in their favour!

with naval blockade they will try to disrupt oil/gas supply to cripple the nation but again not completely possible if oil/gas can be obtained from iran?

4. Naval blockades ..a term that to me doesn't make sense...how can you do navala blockade when even militants like yemeneis have weapons to hit ships for get about the zarb and c802

5. Full war cold start doctorine is an option indian cant excerise ...doesnt has the equipment and response will be devastating

There is only one option for India.

Backdown, apologize and make peace with Pakistan.

I would say, they can try the naval blockade but as you mentioned Pakistan has the anti-ship capability! cold start has lost its coldness and its already too late because Pakistan is active in sectors where they can do cold start.

They can always resort to terrorism in Pakistan although that has been decimated massively with afghanistan as a base no longer in their favour!

with naval blockade they will try to disrupt oil/gas supply to cripple the nation but again not completely possible if oil/gas can be obtained from iran?
Naval blockade will only work if both PAF, PN are compelety knocked out..which woukd escalate to no.5

I brought it up as this is what indian masturbate to

On more free hand by Modi to his armed forces perhaps

Naval blockade will only work if both PAF, PN are compelety knocked out..which woukd escalate to no.5

I brought it up as this is what indian masturbate to
:partay::partay:

Some people are saying/suggesting there might be another big scale false flag in india. then the usual blame game and attack Pakistan. Some very informed people are relaying this. at the same time they will try to falter ethnic lines maybe. This can be a strong possibility.

I think India will escalate, unless maybe Masood Azhar is handed over or something.

4. Naval blockades ..a term that to me doesn't make sense...how can you do naval blockade when even militants like Yemenis have weapons to hit ships forget about the zarb and c802

5. Full war cold start doctorine is an option india cant excerise ...doesnt has the equipment and response will be devastating

7. All out war..remember even 1965 wasnt an all out war 1971 was on one front..causalities will run in millions cluster bombs will decimate each other infantry and armour ..this will only happen once india cleans up Pakistan but that is now an If..

#4, if accomplished by India would cross a certain threshold for Pakistan.

Probably just some air/ground skirmishes and that's it. Their media will claim some non-existent victories and Indians will be happy. For anything serious Modi will need to issue at least a dozen more free hands.

That is like asking for full scale war i mean Pakistan will have to retaliate and they may try to do this. I'm actually surprised that US & China are not trying to diffuse the situation.
Alot is happening behind the scenes..they don't want to condemn india and make her more provoked

#4, if accomplished by India would cross a certain threshold for Pakistan.
To achieve no.4 PAF PN and ground zarb batteries will have to be neutralized thats at least 300 fighters 10 frigates and 5 subs

Back
Top Bottom