What's new

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

So @levina Apa - Dubai is still stuck with you ? :(

Imagine the noise pollution your attempts at singing would cause in that city ! :whistle:

I tried it again (after it crashed yesterday), and I got "Iceland".
Does that mean I am cold? :woot:

New Zealand
871d769d-0711-4c15-84ac-b77206663027.jpg

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

I got France :sick: :blink:.
What's Turkey? They forced me to choose between Snow and mountains:cry:

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

This quiz will determine which country in the world best reflects your personality and living style. It is where you will thrive in life the most. Plan your next vacation there, or make the big move!

View attachment 45301

My answer was DUBAI...may be I'll remain stuck in this city forever :hitwall:
I got NZ :unsure:

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

@Ravi Nair

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom