What's new

What do Indians think of the Nepalese

Convince your own people first to give up their dream of a separate nation :rolleyes:
Who ever talks about break up of India and against Akhand Bharat are not my people. My people are the ones that want to annex all south Asian nations to achieve the dream of United India.

What is the general consensus on Nepal I saw some report about a north eastern guy getting targeted cos they thought he was nepali and getting beat up and stabbed

Never been to Nepal, but I got friends from Darjelling, Sukna, Khaprail and I am in love your sialruti...

Having visited Nepal twice and having seen them in thousands in India, I describe them in two words....Simple & Brave. Very sweet and simple people, talk gently, don't create a mess anywhere (unlike other illegal migrants) and njoy a sense of warmth among all Indians. They work in India in restaurants, Chinese fast food vans n others places but never causes any law n order problem. These are the reasons why Nepalese migrants never been a cause of worry for any Indian or establishment.

The biggest contribution of them....they recruit themselves in thousands for our Gurkha Regiments...one of the bravest and most decorated regiment of India Army. My feelings for them....a thumbs up :tup: and a smile :-).

May God bless that beautiful Himalayan nation !!

Most Indians think of Nepalese as very loyal, courageous, hard working and generally jovial people. Yes, to the majority of India, the perception of Nepalese = Gurkha. But whatever perceptions there are on the whole, are much positive.

I live in HK and I see the Nepalese community hugely employed in the food and beverages industry - apart from the security industry. There are many young Nepalese who have broken the perceptions and gone into entrepreneurship. Many have become reputed chefs in international hotels, gone into logistics field, engineering, security personnel management etc.

Even here in HK , the general perception of Nepalese is very good.

Hope this answers your question :)

It's odd Indians are even closer linked with Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Sri lankans but they have borders between them

What makes you think we are closely linked to them and not Nepal? Your posts reflect a certain vibe of BS. I think you are ****. No Nepali I have ever met as felt the way you do and does not know anything about the relations and history with India.

we love u guys...but definitely pakistanis love u more c they spoilin g the brotherly thread...they are jealous now:lol:

@Topic......there are many nepalies in India specially where i live...u guys are damn awesome cooks...and fast too......i visited nepal for 1999-2000(during IC814 ........our return flight was cancelled) new year and felt like in heaven...........Harry is a common name used in nepal and my nickname is too harry :lol: so there was a lot of confusion.......overall i love nepal...u guys are very welcoming and loyal :)

Dude,I strongly advise you to not make that statement public in front of Nepalis while you are visiting Nepal. What ever you do ,trust me on this.

Hey Bangladeshi.

I am originally from UP-UK. I have visited Nepal more times than you have visited your nani ka ghar. I certainly know more about in that some random butthurt Bangladeshi.

And what i posted was not some wishful thinking like you people have for Ummah. According to Indian constitution, a Nepali, a Bhutani and a Tibetan refugee is eligible for all Bureaucratic post under GoI.

Last edited:
Turn around the question. What do the Nepalese think of India/Indians?

Nepalese are fine guys..we have good diplomatic relations with them and I have many friends from Nepal..Beautiful country they have..

Are there two kinds of people Nepali and Nepalese in Nepal?

Some Chinese looked like and some Indian looked like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom