What's new

What Do Indians Want From Pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop using terrorists as weapon and face one on one....

Said Nepal,Sri Lanka,Pak and even tiny Maldives in whose domestic politics you tried to get involved in..

What terrorsm did you see in napal and Maldives! !!?? Once ltte went on bloodbath india dropped supporting them where as you people use them only for the blood of indians and Afghans.... what terrorism in pak... ttp is ur mess.. ttp's ideology itself nothing to do with india..... its you guys who openly support the use of terrorism against india... and its known by everyone.... how about you drop that and face us

A peaceful neighborhood....
P.S. This thread sounds like a Genie asking Aladdin "Tell me, what is your wish"..

India wants pakistan to mind its terrorist n fredom fighters within its territories.n rest we dont care abt u.

What terrorsm did you see in napal and Maldives! !!??

Nepal alleges you supported Naxals?

They also blame india for the blockade and supporting anti state protestors?

Tiny Maldives warned into not to mess with its domestic politics..

Once ltte went on bloodbath india dropped supporting them

Is that why LTTE had training camps in india? is that why your provincial govt were till the end of the war supporting them? is that why SL Navy was hunting boats carrying weapons and terrorists into Jafna and the region?

Only your central govt "ignored" the LTTE after your PM Ghandi was blown up by the LTTE schoolgirl..

where as you people use them only for the blood of indians and Afghans.... what terrorism in pak... ttp is ur mess.. ttp's ideology itself nothing to do with india..... its you guys who openly support the use of terrorism against india... and its known by everyone.... how about you drop that and face us

TTP is our mess? and ironically US troops catch its central leaders with Afghan NDS in raids?

is that why afghans lets TTP leadership live and plan attacks from their soil?

Is that why Pak catches your naval commanders in raids on terrorist groups? Is that why even Americans have in the past admitted india supporting terrorists in Pak?

Nepal alleges you supported Naxals?

They also blame india for the blockade and supporting anti state protestors?

Tiny Maldives warned into not to mess with its domestic politics.

Lol.... it was never proved... we didn't use any arms/terrorism against napal.

Its funny their own people blocked their side of the border and its called terrorism by pakistanis....

. involveing in internal politics means terrorism! !!! That means you're involment in afghan.. us and chinese involvement in ur country also called as terrorsms

s that why LTTE had training camps in india? is that why your provincial govt were till the end of the war supporting them? is that why SL Navy was hunting boats carrying weapons and terrorists into Jafna and the region?

Only your central govt "ignored" the LTTE after your PM Ghandi was blown up by the LTTE schoolgirl..

Like i said once they went on a bloodbath we took action and they turned against us...

you're using guys sympathy here... that's nothing to do with the stand og gov of india... even now some regional tamil prominent parties demand the release of LTTE terrorists do you see them released.??

No...except some few tamilians no one cared about LTTE... FYI i myself from coastal district of TN

TTP is our mess? and ironically US troops catch its central leaders with Afghan NDS in raids?

is that why afghans lets TTP leadership live and plan attacks from their soil?

Is that why Pak catches your naval commanders in raids on terrorist groups? Is that why even Americans have in the past admitted india supporting terrorists in Pak?

Maybe they're using the opportunity but that does not prove our involvement... show us the dossiers!!?? Your dossiers rejected for being just scripts no proofs..

There're isil too in Afghanistan does that mean they're supporting IS !!! No.. Afghanistan itself not secured and breeding ground for terrorists.

Don't know what they want or their governments foolish plans but Indians certainly have a negative exaggerated perception about Pakistan and its people. Put all the terrorism accusations aside which have become routine and boring! reading comments from several Indian newspaper forums Indians believe Pakistanis to be less developed and not educated. Most believe them to live in rural towns and villages were there is war everywhere. Yes Pakistanis do live in rural hearltands but Pakistanis also live in urban cities such as Lahore Karachi Islamabad Rawalpindi Peshawar Quetta etc. It's like claiming every Indian is from Mumbai and no village or shanti towns exist in India, lol.

We will give you route to central Asia so give us kashmir. Good deal for both countries to grow up without enmity

Onion.jpg

As a Pakistani , I have lived a life of over 50 years in which India is seen as arch enemy of Pakistan and I believe it is same across the border on local level. Inside my heart I always have a wish to see normal relations between both Pakistan and India but somehow my inner wish never seem to come true because of one reason or another .

I wish to start this thread asking an honest question pointed towards Indians that what exactly they expect Pakistan to do to normalize relations ? In other words what are their complains regarding Pakistan ?

And following question is that how much India is willing to cooperate with Pakistan in making relations normal ? In other words what advantage can Pakistan have from India in case of normal relations between two countries?

Here I do like to mention that while answering my question Indians should also realize that most of Pakistanis have following complains about India :

1. India has never accepted making of Pakistan and wish to undo the Partition of 1947 and bring back Pak under Hindu dominated control.

2. India has illegally occupied Muslim majority region of Kashmir which should have been part of Pakistan, considering the spirit of Partition in which all Muslim majority regions going to Pakistan and Hindu ones going to India .

3. India is illegally stopping the water from rivers of Kashmir in negation to the Indus Water Treaty of 1960.

4. India has always been supporting anti Pakistan and separatist movements within Pakistan to either weaken or disintegrate Pakistan and making of Bangladesh and current Indian activities to support Baloch , Pashtun, Sindhi , Mohajir separatist movements and terrorist TTP is an example of this .

What do Indians have to say about these complains which Pakistanis have about them and what can they do to negate these feelings in case if Indians are willing to have better relations with Pakistan?

Lets see what kind of response I get on this thread specially from other side of the border .

You did not write what Pakistan does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom